October 2013 Moms
Options

Paint

Yay!! We picked out the paint for our LO, Kaylee's room! So excited!

Re: Paint

• Options
    What did you pick?

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    anskipanskip member
    We picked a color called granite gray. I'm doing her room in gray and white with pop of hot pink!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageanskip:
    We picked a color called granite gray. I'm doing her room in gray and white with pop of hot pink!!

Sounds cute!  We need to get our paint color picked out by next weekend too, but at least I've managed to narrow it down to 3 choices.  

• Options
    anskipanskip member
    Good luck picking out your color! Now.......if we can just get it on the walls!!!
  • Options
    We are doing grey too, with orange and turquoise. I had no idea how many grey options there were! Is yours more blueish, purplish or straight grey? How did you decide which hue?
  • Options
    anskipanskip member
    It's more grayish. Honestly, I took my hubby with me because he's really good at this kind of thing. He used to work for Sherwin Williams so I always trust his judgement. He picked a couple of samples and I showed him the one I liked. He's super helpful when it comes to this stuff and I get really overwhelmed.
  • Options

Fun! I just taped a bunch of those paint chips in baby's room tonight. I really want to do gray too with white and aqua accents, but I am nervous about taking the plunge. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    anskipanskip member
    imageskyla13:
    Fun! I just taped a bunch of those paint chips in baby's room tonight. I really want to do gray too with white and aqua accents, but I am nervous about taking the plunge.nbsp;

I say go for it!!
  • Options
    Just finished painting the kids room today. We went with cotton grey since dd 6 will be sharing her space. Her room was purple before.
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"