July 2013 Moms
Options

False labor

Second night with no sleep because as soon as I lay down I get nonstop painful braxton hicks every couple minutes and it feels like baby is pushing down so hard! But as soon as I walk around they stop :/ anyone else in the same boat?!

Re: False labor

• Options
    No. But that does not sound like fun!
  • Options
    I'm right there with you. Sleeping has become impossible. I'm not due until the 29th, but something tells me this little one isn't going to wait until then!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, 70 oz a day so I hope so!
  • Options

imageWhisktangofox:

I have read that you should try to drink at least half your weight in ounces . I say drink more and see if it helps.  

Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    Yes, this has been the case for a week now for me, I will be 40 weeks on Tuesday and every night I get the pains and think this is it then I walk poof pain gone :( no fun, good luck I hope yours leads to something soon.
  • Options

Yes.  I actually went into L&D last sunday because the contractions were 10 mins apart for an hour.  As a FTM, I was so nervous and really thought that was it!  baby girl has other plans though :)

Braxton hicks will usually subside when you stand up, walk around, drink some cold water, and even try laying on your left side and stretch.  They can be so painful, but think of it as your body getting ready for LO! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cjm724cjm724 member

imageWhisktangofox:

I would drink more, especially because the weather is warmer now.  I was told to strive for a gallon (128 oz). It was difficult the first day, but now that I've been doing it a while, it's not unreasonable.  Some days I drink even more.  I exercise a lot though, so I feel like I need to drink 32 oz right after my workouts to rehydrate. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"