Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I think this is it

I am just shy of 6 weeks pregnant today and I think I am miscarrying. I was apprehensive from the beginning and things have off this weeks Two days ago I began spotting, last night I had one episode of bright red blood but regained some hope when bleeding lessened and was brown most of the day I went and saw my OB who drew blood work This evening has been just a constant flow of blood... I just can't imagine the baby being ok after all this bleeding. I am trying to keep a smile on face while at work right now, but I just feel like I have failed and I can see that my husband is so disappointed. We weren't even trying to get pregnant and I didn't think I would be this devastated. I just want to curl up in bed and not talk to anyone

UPDATE:

I had an HCG done Friday, and over the weekend the bleeding was significantly heavier, with some clots. Today my HCG was repeated and it has nearly doubled (15 pts shy of doubling)!!! I do not know what this means, has anyone else had doubling HCG initially after a mc? My doctor is scheduling me for and ultrasound this week. I spent alot of time crying this week, and I was prepared for the low HCG today, and moving on, I do not want to get excited again only to start the grieving process all over again.  

Re: I think this is it

• Options
    I'm sorry that you're going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a positive outcome.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    ((hugs)))  I think the worst part of it is seeing others disappointment.  So sorry you're going through this.  : (
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just lost ours last night. DH and I weren't trying to get pregnant either, but at 10 weeks along we sure were excited. So sorry to hear you're going through this too.
    27 y.o. Married since Sept 12.

BFP 5/20/13  m/c 6/27/13
    We will be TTC starting in August.

• Options
    I'm so sorry Ash, I am saying a prayer for you and DH...
  • Options

I am so very sorry you are going through this.  With my first I felt exactly how you are.  I was overwhelmed when I found out in April that I was pregnant, then a week later started bleeding.  I was worried, but decided I wasn't going to be upset about it if I was losing my baby.  I went to the doctors, and they confirmed I lost the baby.  I was so surprised by how much it hurt.  I did curl up in bed for about 4 hours by myself.  If you need to, go home from work, and just be by yourself for a while until you get your results from your doctor.  Then if it is bad news, lean on your hubby, and let him comfort you.

I wish I could take away your pain. 

ETA: I'm pretty sure I'm miscarrying again.  so please ignore my stickers. 

BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Missed miscarriage at 10w. Started bleeding Monday and confirmed with an ultrasound Weds. My 2 1/2 year old was with us for the ultrasound but didn't know he was going to have sibling. He has been my saving grace. I think he put it best when he asked if the "big empty hole in your belly is making you so sad". I told him yes. Amazing what such a little guy can pick up. My prayers to everyone going through this.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your loss. You did not fail, there was nothing you could have done to stop this. It is a horrible thing no woman should have to go through. T&P with you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• Options
    I'm so sorry that you're going through this. And I hope your husband isn't disappointed in you and that you can share your grief together. Sending lots of love and prayers your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"