Cloth Diapering
Options

Rec your portable washer

I saw some ladies posting about portable washers in a thread yesterday, and I'm really intrigued!  There is a 1.46 cubic foot Haier washer at my local home depot, plus a lot of other available models in the Toronto area.

What would you recommend and why?

Re: Rec your portable washer

• Options
    I do have the heir hlp21n,is exactly the same as the one that you are showing.that only different is that my has three setting,and the other has 4 setting,but I think both are great for cloth diapers,they don't use to much space,and are easy to use. Also the one the you are showing is more expensive than the HAIER 21, I got my at target or Walmart form $ 200 dollars,like  a year ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member

imagezaraceligon:
    I do have the heir hlp21n,is exactly the same as the one that you are showing.that only different is that my has three setting,and the other has 4 setting,but I think both are great for cloth diapers,they don't use to much space,and are easy to use. Also the one the you are showing is more expensive than the HAIER 21, I got my at target or Walmart form $ 200 dollars,like  a year ago.

Thanks for the recommendation!  I'm also in Canada, and everything is more expensive here.  Here's the same model as I'm looking at for $100 cheaper at walmart in the states. :(  Sucks I don't live close to the border.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Haier-Portable-Washing-Machine/5043376

Your model is a 1cubic foot tub, right?  How many diapers can you get in there?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put like 5 or 6 grovia inser, and two fitted. I'm potty trainning my LO,some times can be less,I use wool cover,so I don't need to wash covers with my inserts.but I think is best for you to do like 8 to 9 diapers,the way can be wash good,you also need to put less detergent. One thing that I do, for the machine is every three month I do I little maintenance to the motor.that way the band of the motor don't break.i just put some grease to it.tha reason I do it is because after,a few monts the machine will start making like a clicking noice,and it won't spint properly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"