March 2014 Moms

First Timer :

Hi,
I'm 32 and just got the shock my life when I found I was pregnant few days ago. SOOOO scared yet excited as this would be my 1st child and 1st pregnancy. My 1st obgyn visit is August 2nd. I would prefer an earlier appointment but am told its typical to
be seen 7 to 8 weeks. Anyone see an obgyn sooner than this ?

Re: First Timer :

• I haven't seen my doctor yet but I am going to call tomorrow to get an appt but I just wanted to say congratulations!
  • First timer too, I have my first OB appt scheduled when I'll be 8 weeks. Wish it was sooner because I can't wait to tell people but I want a due date. The receptionist said the first appt will take 2 hours!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 29, first pregnancy, super excited, scared, overjoyed!! I use to work at a pregnancy crisis center and they gave out free pregnancy tests, and first ultrasound to check for viable pregnancy and measurement for accurate dates at as early as 6 weeks. The hope is that they will see the little heart flutter too _
    I plan on going at 6weejs because I'm just too excited to wait much longer than that. But congrats to you!! :
  • I'm also a FTM and my first appt isn't until 12 weeks. I don't have insurance right now so I'm not arguing but it's going to be so hard to wait. There's a women's health center in town that I believe does ultrasounds. I'm thinking about seeing if I can go there in a couple more weeks.
  • I'm another first timer!  I got my BFP on Thursday, and when I called my doctor on Friday, they made my confirmation appointment for Monday.  I'm guessing it will just be blood work since I'll be just shy of 5 weeks, and that another appointment will be scheduled for 3 or 4 weeks later to find the heartbeat, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning!

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• Congrats!
    I won't see my doc until 10 weeks.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards