December 2013 Moms

Tour

Yep, we're watching it and it just started...3 more weeks of this crap and DH is so excited.

I bet NOBODY has a clue what I'm talking about. Except maybe Tamar. She probably knows. 

Re: Tour

• jmb527jmb527 member
    Tamar does know, but she is too stuffed to talk about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think she's related to Toni? Had a baby? Wore a bad dress to the BET awards? That's what I picked up.

Oh and I'm talking about the Tour de France. Ugh.

• Loading the player...
  • imagejmb527:
    Tamar does know, but she is too stuffed to talk about it.

ohhhh, is she a dolma?!?!?!?!  That would be awesome.

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• jmb527jmb527 member

I used to jam to Toni Braxton btw. And my next guess was Tour de France! Damn.....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageKateMW:

Yep, we're watching it and it just started...3 more weeks of this crap and DH is so excited.

I bet NOBODY has a clue what I'm talking about. Except maybe Tamar. She probably knows. 

ooohhh,I know, I know.  I was watching a movie before seeing this post so you ruined it already, but I knew you were talking about the Tour de France before I opened the post.  My brother used to be obsessed with it so I know all about the peloton and the domestiques and whatnot.  

Must admit that I'm not watching it this year and I have no clue who Tamar Braxton is.   

• We were watching earlier *sigh* and saw a dog run into the road!  Thankfully he got away right before the pelleton or whatever the heck it is called turned the corner. 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• imagelisa1129:
    That would be so boring to watch. You have my sorries, Kate.

And the problem is that we only have 1 TV, so I'm stuck in the same room with it. Then it gets in my brain and takes up critical space that needs to be filled with important things like what I want for lunch tomorrow. I know way more about cycling than a person who won't ride a bike should. LOL 

• Unfortunately, I do know what you're talking about because my daughter has to watch it for her lessons to watch their "technique."  Please shoot me because it has got to be the most boring thing in the world to watch.

I wish I knew what all the hype about Tamar is!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imageaessary03:

Unfortunately, I do know what you're talking about because my daughter has to watch it for her lessons to watch their "technique."  Please shoot me because it has got to be the most boring thing in the world to watch.

She takes cycling lessons? Where do y'all live? CA, CO? Sounds like some crazy stuff they'd do there. LOL 

• imageKateMW:
    imageaessary03:

Unfortunately, I do know what you're talking about because my daughter has to watch it for her lessons to watch their "technique."  Please shoot me because it has got to be the most boring thing in the world to watch.

She takes cycling lessons? Where do y'all live? CA, CO? Sounds like some crazy stuff they'd do there. LOL 

Oh nevermind!  I thought you were talking about golf!!  My bad. I'm dumb.  lol!  There's been an awful freakin' lot of golf on that I've been having to watch for her golf lessons.  She's lucky she's good.

Just stamp loser on my forehead for pretending I knew what you were talking about when apparently I didn't! haha!!

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3

• imageaessary03:
    imageKateMW:
    imageaessary03:

Oh nevermind!  I thought you were talking about golf!!  My bad. I'm dumb.  lol!  There's been an awful freakin' lot of golf on that I've been having to watch for her golf lessons.  She's lucky she's good.

Just stamp loser on my forehead for pretending I knew what you were talking about when apparently I didn't! haha!!

LOL No problem. That's a tour too, right? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"