Chit Chat
Options

Have ya'll noticed....

That there is TONS of Larry shipping going on lately. It's alllllll over Tumblr, and instagram. Seriously, it's everywhere. Honesty, I'm starting to wonder. I thought at first it was a joke and they played into it, but now I'm thinking they really are in love. Apparently Modest Management is making them cover it up. Can we discuss this??

Re: Have ya'll noticed....

• Options
    In the words of Helena Ravenclaw, "If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "are you doing birth announcements? if so, what website are you using? or are you DIY?"

"Well...Being as the two of us having a child would be huge news since we're men and in a world-famous boyband and have been rumored to secretly be in love for three years, our birth announcement would be splashed all over the internet and in the papers and on magazine covers all over the world, including an exclusive spread in People magazine, the proceeds from which we would then donate to charity. Also, if we don't have a female surrogate carry our child and one of us actually carries and delivers it, we inherit Disneyland, per Walt Disney's final wishes laid out in his will. So there's that.If we weren't celebrities, however, we'd probably go with Shutterfly."
  • Options
    I don't see how they couldn't be in love with each other. It only seems natural that the two most beautiful specimens in the world would fall for one another. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedholsapp:
    I don't see how they couldn't be in love with each other. It only seems natural that the two most beautiful specimens in the world would fall for one another. 

Have you seen how they look at each other?? I don't think I ever looked at my ex-husband that way once in our whole relationship lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"