Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Temping help

Hello.  I haven't posted in a while, but would like to start charting and have a few questions.  I tried this about 6 months ago because I wanted to know what was going on with my body before TTC, but I got tired of it quickly and stopped.  We have now been TTC for 2 months and cervical mucus alone isn't cutting it anymore. 

So here's my question for those of you who are experienced with charting:

I wake up several times during the night and in the morning before the alarm goes off.  I am sure that I do not sleep for three consecutive hours before waking and TCOYF says that this is important.  Do any of you also have this issue and has it affected your charts?

Also, do you stay in bed while taking your temp or is it okay to get up and move around while checking?

Thanks in advance.

BabyFruit Ticker
BFP #1: 7/11/13 ~ EDD 3/18/14 ~ MMC @ 6w4d ~ D&C 8/23/13 
BFP #2: 4/7/14 ~ EDD 12/10/14

Re: Temping help

• Options
    I don't sleep well at all, and wake up frequently. I can't imagine I sleep more than an hour at a time. I don't get up when I wake though, and temp when I wake up to use the bathroom at around 6. My charts aren't the prettiest, but I see a clear shift and that's all I need. I try to not move around a lot when I wake up, and definitely stay in bed!

image  image

• Options
    I know its not overly thrilling, but have you tried temping vaginally? That may help give you more accurate temps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the replies. I am going to do my best to remember to check my temp before jumping out of the bed and also just check it whatever time I wake up. Thanks again!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1: 7/11/13 ~ EDD 3/18/14 ~ MMC @ 6w4d ~ D&C 8/23/13 
    BFP #2: 4/7/14 ~ EDD 12/10/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"