Parenting

^^^GRAVY^^^

So where is your Sherlock update?  Why do you want to hurt my feelings?

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: ^^^GRAVY^^^

• imageHilarityEnsued:

Omg just watched the final episode. WTAF?!?!? 

(Not Gravy obviously).  

So many thoughts, right?!  It sucks the new season is so far away from now.  

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Cumberbitches unite!

(also not Gravy)

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imageItsAllGravy7:
    dexter leaves no time for sherlock. im totes watching sherlock at work this week though. promisssseeeee!

I'm holding you to it.  Oh, and Dexter was a good one, too!  

imageimage

• imageItsAllGravy7:
    gravy i think im watching for the soul purpose of hopeful jizzinthepantsage. if it doesnt happen imma gbcb

It's seriously just a really great show.  Even if you don't dampen your panties watching, you will be entertained at the least.

(currently thinking about gravy)

imageimage

• imagemissyishere:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

Omg just watched the final episode. WTAF?!?!? 

(Not Gravy obviously).  

So many thoughts, right?!  It sucks the new season is so far away from now.  

I just finished Saturday and then saw Star Trek today (well, Sunday) and now I have all the feels.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara5512:
    imagemissyishere:
    imageHilarityEnsued:

Omg just watched the final episode. WTAF?!?!?&nbsp;

(Not Gravy obviously). &nbsp;

So many thoughts, right?!&nbsp; It sucks the new season is so far away from now. &nbsp;

I just finished Saturday and then saw Star Trek today (well, Sunday) and now I have all the feels.

Wasn't he an aqesome villain? I loved him in Star Trek.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • H and I started re-watching Sherlock yesterday too. I think we got through the first four episodes.

I am enjoying it more this time than the first time we watched it. When it originally aired on PBS, the episodes were spaced so far out it was hard to remember what had happened from episode to episode. Much better as a "binge viewing" project.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • (ate KFC gravy for dinner last night)

imageimage

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    Remember when Gravy watched Sherlock?

This day, on Canada Day, Gravy watched Sherlock.  

imageimage

• imageItsAllGravy7:
    imageLexiLupin:
    imagemissyishere:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    Remember when Gravy watched Sherlock?

This day, on Canada Day, Gravy watched Sherlock.  

But was too cool to tell us how awesome she found it?

(impatiently tapping foot at Gravy)

I'm on episode 2 and it's awesome. I'm not attracted YET but I am kind of hoping Sherlock and Watson get it on? Is that weird? LMK

Strong feels don't occur until the last episode of the first season or the first episode of the second.

If you don't have feels by the Christmas party scene, you are officially a robot.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"