October 2012 Moms

Sunday Spam

Whose here? What are you up to?

Re: Sunday Spam

• I am currently waiting for my husband to get off the phone so I can continue watching New Moon.
  • Does anyone know if it effects your post count if you post and then delete it?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageThisIsBrea:

I'm here...sort of again. Ev just went down, fingers crossed he stays there for awhile. He was a little crank tonight. Spent the day outside enjoying the perfect summer weather, and then had dinner with my ILs for my FIL's birthday. Managed to get a 4 mile run in too. Now I'll just be hanging with the hubby and probably watching some TV. It's been an awesome weekend, I can't lie. 

Ooh, and Ev is 8 months today!! 

Happy 8 month birthday to Ev!

I am jealous. It has been overcast, rainy, and cold here all weekend. I am feeling a bit of cabin fever and hoping for a better day tomorrow. I want to get out of the house.

• imagembm1983:
    Here! Took a drive to castroville and down 17 mile drive. Loooved the 70 degree weather. Now im home cooped up where its 110 outside. Yuck.

Where do you live?
  • We are just relaxing. My stepsons went to their moms house but they are only there for two days then back with us. It's so quiet here right now. They swam for two hours today and Ashley and I took a little dip too.
  • imagembm1983:
    I live more in the central valley of california. By modesto.

Okay that's what I thought. I hadn't heard that name since I was a kid. I grew up in the Bay Area so of course we drove all over California.
  • imagemmnumber5:
    I've been watching harry potter.

Which one? In order?
  • Just got home after the weekend from hell. It took my whole being not to puke in the car on the way home. Omg

• I'm nursing dd and hoping shell fall asleep. Im trying desperately to finish cleaning the house but it is hot as balls and I'm exhausted!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Tried cleaning today.  Got some stuff done. About to go to bed.
  • I spent way too much time today reading this:

https://theworstthingsforsale.com/

• I made myself a drink, it's gross. I think I am going to pawn it off on my husband.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"