October 2013 Moms

WalMart NBR

Is everyone else's local Walmart has nasty/trashy as mine! It's very bad here, like peopleofwalmart.com bad! I hate going but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Re: WalMart NBR

• I thought they were all like that... I avoid Walmart at all costs.  It is always the VERY last resort for me. I'd rather pay more money and not deal with the people than save a few bucks.
  • Nope! Mines nice... Clean and well stocked. It doesn't gross me out at all and while there are still some people who dress questionably, it's not as ridiculous and people make it out to be. I go there frequently
  • Loading the player...
  • Mae208Mae208 member

I took this photo yesterday, I think that answers your question! Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebatmandi:
    I thought they were all like that... I avoid Walmart at all costs.  It is always the VERY last resort for me. I'd rather pay more money and not deal with the people than save a few bucks.

I'm with you...I HATE Walmart.  I get anxiety every time I go in there and I usually wind up getting super pissed off because no matter when I go I have to wait in a line of 35 people because they never have enough cashiers.  I take issue with the company and their abuse of power and how they ruin communities for their gain, so for me it's much deeper than just the 300lb lady in front of my in a black thong and skin tight white leggings - lol!!

BOYCOTT WALMART!!!!!! 

• So many good ones to choose from! Here's a striking example of pendulous breasts a.k.a. my worst nightmare come true: 

Edit: resize! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagepetdocd:
    I have not been to Walmart in over a year. Amazon prime has replaced the need entirely for me.

I haven't set foot in the place in years either, mainly due to principle. I'd rather support smaller businesses and stuff not made in China. 

• imagePhalaenopsis:

So many good ones to choose from! Here's a striking example of pendulous breasts a.k.a. my worst nightmare come true: 

Edit: resize! 

No, just no... 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMae208:

What's so bad about this one? The lady's clothing may not "match" or be your style, but I don't see anything bad.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imageSuperSecretStatus:
    imageMae208:

What's so bad about this one? The lady's clothing may not "match" or be your style, but I don't see anything bad.

I love that she's looking at fashion in a magazine, she seems interested in mainstream fashion...
  • ZulixxZulixx member
    imagebatmandi:
    I thought they were all like that... I avoid Walmart at all costs.nbsp; It is always the VERY last resort for me. I'd rather pay more money and not deal with the people than save a few bucks.

This.
  • imagepetdocd:
    I have not been to Walmart in over a year. Amazon prime has replaced the need entirely for me.

Do you buy paper products and cleaning supplies from Amazon? We have prime too, and I've been intrigued by their diaper subscriptions. 

• Mae208Mae208 member
    imageJenball717:
    imageSuperSecretStatus:
    imageMae208:

I love that she's looking at fashion in a magazine, she seems interested in mainstream fashion...

Perhaps you had to be there and witness the poor thing trotting around in the high heels that were 2 sizes too big, to get the full effect.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Evil Empire
  • Inn2Inn2 member
    I have to admit, growing up/living in rural Illinois with Walmart and Kmart to choose from, I didn't mind.  They were clean and in our area just country folk.  Now, 5 years into living in Washington, Walmarts disgust and annoy me.  Long lines, bad service and crazy people, not to mention I can never find what I need.  Target is my place now.
  • I prefer target, but walmart is cheaper so sometimes I don't have a choice and walmart it is. when I do go to walmart I'll drive out of my way to a nicer one that's not as close instead of go to the crappy one nearby.
  • The closest one to me is a hell hole I avoid it as much as possible.  But there are 2 about 15mins from me which are quite nice so when I need to go I just drive a little farther.
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• imagePhalaenopsis:

imagepetdocd:

I haven't set foot in the place in years either, mainly due to principle. I'd rather support smaller businesses and stuff not made in China. 

Same here. I'm going on 5 years sans Walmart and don't miss it one bit! I would much rather support companies who pay their employees a decent wage and offer more full time positions and benefits rather than skirt laws so that they do not have to provide insurance for their employees. My brother worked a seasonal job there last winter and they gave him a handout at orientation about applying for Medicaid... Just solidified my disdain for their business practices. 

BFP #1 1/11/11 M/C 2/4/11
    BFP #2 6/13/11 Baby E born 2/18/12
    BFP #3 12/3/12 C/P 12/5/12
    BFP #4 2/10/13 Baby R born 10/19/13
  • I had to go to Walmart today to get dh a new pillow. There was a very overweight pg lady walking around with her belly hanging out. The shirt was too small on her if she wasn't pg. The whole thing made my eyes bleed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"