Cloth Diapering
Options

Stupid question about 2 in cloth.

We're expecting our 2nd baby in January were just discussing diapers for 2.
If you have 2 in cloth how do you work it? Do you keep and wash dipes separate, or do you keep one wet bag and wash together?
My H and I have different ideas so I was just wondering how you do 2 in cloth.
Thanks!

Re: Stupid question about 2 in cloth.

• Options
    We did 2 different loads every other day. Kept them separate and kept a good wash schedule. Some do dipes everyday with 2 in cloth. I liked having a laundry break.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Well, our two wear the same diapers. (J. only wears one at night.) Even when he still wore some during the day, we've always just had 1 diaper pail and washed together. Trying to keep things separate seems like a PITA to me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My second is only 11 days old but right now I'm washing them all together, they use the same wipes and same changing table too.
  • Options
    I'm planning to keep them all together and wash every day. My stash is large enough to go longer, but my washer wouldn't be able to get them all clean. And I don't want to run two loads of CD's in one day since I know how quickly our regular laundry builds up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"