October 2013 Moms
Options

Belly sounds

DH has realized that if he puts his ear to my belly when baby is kicking he can hear her moving around. He said it sounds like boots walking/sliding through mud and when she kicks its like a deep thud. Anyone else's SO's tried this?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Belly sounds

• Options

My baby gets stage fright or is just stubborn. He'll be kicking/moving away and then I tell DH to put either his hand or ear on my belly and all movement will stop!

I would think that he would be able to hear something

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    imageShortie24:
    My baby gets stage fright or is just stubborn. He'll be kicking/moving away and then I tell DH to put either his hand or ear on my belly and all movement will stop!I would think that he would be able to hear something

My little guy does the same thing. I think he is being nosy and stopping to here what we are saying.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageShortie24:

My baby gets stage fright or is just stubborn. He'll be kicking/moving away and then I tell DH to put either his hand or ear on my belly and all movement will stop!

I would think that he would be able to hear something

Same thing happens when my DH puts his hand on my belly to feel the baby kick. LO will be having a dance party in my belly for minutes and as soon as he puts his hand on my belly, she gets shy! Hoping DH will be able to feel baby kick soon... he is so anxious! :D

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

LOL, we also have the issue with the baby stopping all the moving around as soon as DH tries to feel him!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We tried this morning because of your post, but my boyfriend has pretty severe hearing loss because of his growth, and his ear drums are not intact, so he couldn't hear anything, plus the little parasite wouldn't move around too much :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"