Trying to Get Pregnant

-- 2WW Sunday Edition --

Happy Sunday Everyone! I didn't see one of these yet so I hope it's ok I'm posting one, I've only been regularly posting here for a couple of months now.

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: -- 2WW Sunday Edition --

• Cycle/Month: 4/10

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -3, -2, +2

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday, going to try to wait for AF but may test again in a few days

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I really thought it was going to be a BFP yesterday but with DD I wasn't till CD 32 so I guess I'm not too surprised. Though my symptoms are making me think I'm gonna get AF soon. So we'll see.

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? A lion. They are my favourite animal and have been since I was a kid. Something about them is just amazing to me.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cycle/Month:2/2

CD/DPO: 18

Timing: eod - ed

Testing Plans: not for another 10 days if AF doesn't come first 

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: kind of crampy, nothing out of the ordinary 

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? a dog, you eat sleep and play. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: O4, O2, O1

Testing Plans: July 11th

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? A bird, just about any type. I'd want to be able to fly.

ETA: stupid mobile. All timing is O minus

• Cycle/Month:3/3

CD/DPO: CD 29/11DPO

Timing: Great!

Testing Plans: Not unless AF doesn't arrive on Wednesday.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: My temp is still above the coverline but dipped to almost the same temp I had last cycle right before AF so not very optimistic.

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? I would be a cat.
  • Cycle/Month: 10/9

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: Good incl IUI on triggered O.

Testing Plans: Had beta draw this am negative. Expect AF on Wednesday.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Made the choice to just do a natural cycle for the next one. We're going on a trip for my 40th bday mid month and IUI would be during that time. Not sad to have a month off Clomid, hot flashes blow. So 3rd and final IUI will be August, then on to one IVF, then I'm out of trying mode. Too consuming and it's getting to me.

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? A dog a big happy dog who gets to go swimming and hiking with its people! And then takes naps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cas889cas889 member
    Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: CD26, 13DPO

Timing: neg5, neg4, neg2, neg1, O.

Testing Plans: BFN again today, will test again tomorrow if my period isn't here.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I wish I'd just get my period or a BFP already! I'm not late yet longest cycle since charting was 28 days, shortest was 25, but I've been spotting for 4 days and had two other spotting days on CD18 and 20. I spotted a ton with my daughter, so it's messing with my head. With her, I got a BFP on CD29, but I didn't test earlier than that.

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? Either a very well loved cat, or an eagle.
    image image

• Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/11 dpo

Timing: Good

Testing: bfn at 9dpo, bfn 11 dpo...probably going to wait for AF

Thoughts/rants/phantom symptoms: I'm driving myself crazy thinking I might be pregnant. With DS I had no symptoms, just a positive on the day I missed AF. Now, I'm having hot flasheswhen I'm normally cold, gassy, broken out in zits and can't remember the last time I was like this and my thyroid levels are way off when they have been stabilized for two years just had my routine lab work done a few days ago. Plus my chart is driving me crazy because I haven't been able to get a good block of sleep because I keep waking up for reason or another.

What animal would you be: I'm not sure...lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: Excellent

Testing Plans: I'd be surprised if I can hold out much longer

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I thought I would outgrow pimples by this point in my life, but my LP does it to me every time. Thanks a bunch, progesterone. 

GTKY: A bird of some type. I'd love to be able to fly. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: December 8, 2014
  • Cycle/Month: 9/8

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: o-4, o-2

Testing Plans: none cause our timing sucked

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: my temp dipped almost to the coverline this am and it's ticking me off

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? a parrot of some kind. My birds seem to have a pretty great life!

image  image

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO:24/8

Timing: O-1 O O+1

Testing Plans: probably take one on Tuesday even though it's a little early I'm anxious! 

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: my boobs have been really sore but that's been going on since I O'ed. Also had some strange twinges 2 days ago & what felt like tightening yesterday. Idk if thats a symptom (don't remember it with last 2) or its my norm since this is the first time I've O'ed since DS2 was conceived. 

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? A lion

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 11/2

Timing: 0-3,0-2,0-1,0

Testing Plans: ?

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I O'd on CD 9. WTF?! Usually I O on CD 18.

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? Cat. I love cats. They lead a relaxing, stress free life. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Cycle/Month:  11 / 12

CD/DPO:  31 / 11DPO

Timing:  High

Testing Plans: I said 12DPO but I'm on the fence about testing in the morning, BFNs really suck :(   I'll see what my temp looks like I suppose

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  Phantom symptoms have been prevalent this week but I also have a cold, so there's that.  I read Daisy's BFP post today and I want to be the next her!  My chart also says possibly triphasic and I have the same EDD from FF (if I were to get that elusive BFP) - I want that to be a sign, but I know it means nothing, haha.

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be?  Hmmm, maybe a dolphin, it'd be pretty cool to get to explore the ocean.
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD27 out of average CD28

Timing: Unsure on O day, but we will see.

Testing Plans: Waiting on AF to arrive.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Yesterday I thought for sure I would be starting my period because I had mild cramps (nothing compared to when I usually start, but still noticeable) and I just had that feeling like I was going to start. I came to accepting the fact that AF would be here and knowing we'd have next month to try. But no AF. My temp this morning was still up and the feeling of AF has went away. But I'm expecting AF tomorrow or Tuesday (the usual time). And now I don't want to accept the fact she may show up! Haha! Oooooh mind games!

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be? A penguin... I love snow and the cold and I think they look so cool!
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 2/7

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: July 4th unless AF sooner

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: really resisting the urge to test! Having weird indigestion and slight cramps. Crossing my fingers

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which one would you be?  A cat.  I would definitely be a cat. Mine are so spoiled!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"