Is there a mod around? — The Bump
Parenting

Is there a mod around?

My other screen name was permabanned for reason of other. I can't get into the email I use for the bump. I have no clue what I did. I was just posting a little bit ago. It has to be a glitch or something. Can anyone help me out?

This is KlondikeBar BTW.

Re: Is there a mod around?

• The illusion is just shattered! Shattered I tell you!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Also, it's probably just a glitch. Email Bump Jackie (community @ thebump). Make sure you put in the heading Attention Bump Jackie! Okies?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I didn't do anything! Give me my screen name back! I have lots of hugs to give.
  • image Nana_Osaki06:
    Also, it's probably just a glitch. Email Bump Jackie (community @ thebump). Make sure you put in the heading Attention Bump Jackie! Okies?

Thanks!

• image Buddy the Elf:

image Nana_Osaki06:
    Also, it's probably just a glitch. Email Bump Jackie (community @ thebump). Make sure you put in the heading Attention Bump Jackie! Okies?

Thanks!

No problem!
    You may also want to page Sookie or something of on CC to post on the mods board.

• I'm a mod, but everyone else gave you good advice!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Lol at Buddy outing himself in this dire circumstance. We need Min Min in here. "This is sewious!"

But hope it's just a glitch Klondike!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• image jorkz821:
    Lol at Buddy outing himself in this dire circumstance. We need Min Min in here. "This is sewious!" But hope it's just a glitch Klondike!

Oh I accidentally outed myself right after I made Buddy. lol

• image Buddy the Elf:

image jorkz821:
    Lol at Buddy outing himself in this dire circumstance. We need Min Min in here. "This is sewious!"

But hope it's just a glitch Klondike!

Oh I accidentally outed myself right after I made Buddy. lol

Ha! You are the worst at being an AE, Klondike ;]
    SQUIRREL!!!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

image  image

"Oh Bryn, you see through the dark
    Right past the fireflies that sleep in my heart." - Vampire Weekend
    "So if you dare to second guess, you can rest assured that all my love's for you.
    My beating heart belongs to you." - Billie Joe Armstrong
    "So don't don't don't get up. I can't see the sunshine. I'll be waiting for you, baby--
    'cause I'm through." - Julian Casablancas

Follow me on Tumblr!

Black Out: my work-in-progress

Fun Direction
  • image SookieFrackhouse68:
    I took it to the mod board. I would also e mail Beej, if I were you!

Thanks! I did send the email.

• image morgann2010:
    My life is a lie.
    I feel violated. Wait, I knew this info. But, STILL!

• Guess what? This f'ucking sucks. I keep wanting to stay in character. I feel like such a damn liar making real responses to posts.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards