Cloth Diapering
Options

Prefolds question

I am set with newborn GMD prefolds, and I'm not sure how long they will last us. My last baby was 11lbs.
Would I be ok skipping the smalls, and just going to mediums, or should I get the smalls?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Prefolds question

• Options
    If your last child was an 11 pounder I"m surprised you even bothered with newborn prefolds. Personally I'd skin the newborn and get the smalls and mediums. I had an 8 pounder and we only used newborns for like 3 weeks.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would have skipped them also, however I bought a while stash of Rumparooz covers and Nb prefolds. I think I better get the smalls then. If she ends up large we will sell the nbs and get smalls.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemrscjmb9410:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    If your last child was an 11 pounder I"m surprised you even bothered with newborn prefolds. Personally I'd skin the newborn and get the smalls and mediums. I had an 8 pounder and we only used newborns for like 3 weeks.

I agree.

DS was 9lbs1oz and thick waisted (even as a NB). He fit NB prefolds for 2 weeks. Was in yellow/small size for 3-4 months after that. Went to red/medium around 5mo and we can still use them now at 16mo.

Thank you. This is just what I was looking for. I guess I was worried about investing in the smalls and it being a waste, where they really much larger than the nbs. Off to purchase smalls while they are 15 off!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"