Parenting

Dark Passengers [Dexter spoilers possible]

I have mixed feelings about tonight's new episode. If it is the last season, I'm going to be sad. They also better not end it with shiit. I don't think he's going to die. I would like to have seen them mention Cody having Dexterlike qualities like they do in the books.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Dark Passengers [Dexter spoilers possible]

• I'm so excited! I'm glad it's ending because I prefer shows to end when they're still good and not after a couple of bad seasons and it is starting to go that way. I hope it ends good though!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm glad it's ending actually. I hated last season so I probably wouldn't be watching if it wasn't the last one. I think it will end with either him killing Deb or Deb killing him.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Loading the player...
  • In honor of the final season starting tonight:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/top-20-most-killer-dexter-episodes-ever 

My daughter is my hero.
  • imageStarearedkid:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/top-20-most-killer-dexter-episodes-ever 

Aww, I miss Lumen.  

I don't miss Lila's face, though.  Rockin' bod, but her face bothered me for some reason.  Maybe it's because she has bitchy resting face.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imageTwilightMV:
    I'm glad it's ending actually. I hated last season so I probably wouldn't be watching if it wasn't the last one. I think it will end with either him killing Deb or Deb killing him.

You hated last season?  After the barftastic season before that (the religious one), last season seemed amazing lol  But I agree that it should end before it goes to shyte.  It would be great if it could keep going and be great but it just can't so better to end it on (hopefully) a strong note. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• imageelmoali:

imageTwilightMV:
    I'm glad it's ending actually. I hated last season so I probably wouldn't be watching if it wasn't the last one. I think it will end with either him killing Deb or Deb killing him.

You hated last season?  After the barftastic season before that (the religious one), last season seemed amazing lol  But I agree that it should end before it goes to shyte.  It would be great if it could keep going and be great but it just can't so better to end it on (hopefully) a strong note. 

Yes. It just didn't feel like Dexter to me. It felt like CSI Miami. His main enemy was a mob boss? That's not very creepy or interesting. And Deb should have been his greatest roadblock, but instead she went along with everything. And of course, the Quinn subplot, although Dexter subplots have always been boring.

I was looking forward to last season, too. The religion season sucked but I had hope that they framed up a really good next season. I thought that intern was going to be some budding serial killer wannabe who idolized Dexter. That would have been cool, especially since he was so enmeshed in Dexter's real life. Instead, he died pointlessly after doing nothing. I thought Deb was going to actively stand in his way all season and the tension would build towards a big blowout/mistake. Instead she let him do whatever while sniveling in the background.

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"