TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
TTC again as of May 2013
BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
BabyFruitTicker

Re: Sunday Crazy Train

• When my husband wears smelly cologne even after I tell him my sense of smell is super sensitive lately ....
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member

1. DH never closed the dog's crate last night, so at some point I ended up in the middle of a dog and DH sandwich, stuck laying on my side and could not move around.  My entire body feels stiff now.  Just close the dang crate! It is not hard and takes two seconds!

2. Who the flip thought 1-ply toilet paper should be a thing?  Unless you want to practically wipe your butt with your bare hand, you have to use half the roll.

• Loading the player...
  • We're going out for a nice brunch. DH's idea of dressing up is a tshirt that doesn't have words on it.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAnyMax:
    2. Who the flip thought 1ply toilet paper should be a thing? nbsp;Unless you want to practically wipe your butt with your bare hand, you have to use half the roll.

Thank you! I totally agree!! My MIL only buys 1ply TP and it's awful. Spring for the good stuff people. There are better ways to save money.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member

imagelegallyginger:
    Thank you! I totally agree!! My MIL only buys 1ply TP and it's awful. Spring for the good stuff people. There are better ways to save money.

I never understand how people think it saves money!  You go through a roll a million times faster than multi-ply, and end up replacing it that much sooner!

• imagelegallyginger:
    imageAnyMax:
    2. Who the flip thought 1ply toilet paper should be a thing? nbsp;Unless you want to practically wipe your butt with your bare hand, you have to use half the roll.

Omg.  This x100! My inlaws refuse to buy anything other than Scotts.  1 ply isn't good for anything, other than TPing (seriously, the grocery stores around here are very suspicious of teenagers purchasing big packs of Scotts after a certain time at night)!

Anyway...

1.) Dh is the most difficult person to get out of bed on the weekends.  When I come in to wake him up (upon his request), he'll ask me a million questions to postpone getting out of bed.  Then he complains about staying in bed for too long.

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• 1. I'm probably going to start sounding like a broken record. But my dogs are still making me crazy!! I couldn't fall asleep til after 11 and was woke up at 230 by the mutts. Couldn't fall back asleep til after DH left for work around 630.

2. Even after sleeping 4 or 5 more hours I'm exhausted and felt like my body parts weighed a million pounds. I have part 2 of my licensing boards on Saturday and have barely studied. Sad face
  • My DH!! I was so nervous to tell him we were pregnant... And all I asked is that he waits to tell people until I'm ready. Specifically his brothers. They live with us and we are all very close but I just started processing everything myself and I also understand how early on it still is.I've had a MC before Come to find out that 24 hours later he told his brothers and 2 best friends!!! Oh how I love when my feelings are taken into consideration.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"