January 2014 Moms

DH vent

So we haven't had sex much since about 6 weeks (when m/s got bad). My sickness is the worst in the evenings--DH knows this, I've made it very clear that I don't feel well at night. 
Two nights ago he got back after being gone for a week, but it wasn't until later in the evening and I was already feeling bad so I turned him down. Yesterday morning DD woke us up, so no morning nookie. Twice I tried to initiate sex--nap time and right after DD went to bed before I was feeling too bad, but DH wasn't interested. 
Sure enough, we go to bed around 10 and he wants to have sex. Seriously? Nausea, heartburn, gas, exhaustion, feeling achy and he thinks this is a good time--and he knows how I'm feeling because he already asked. Grrr, I just wanted to punch him. 
It's extra frustrating because usually I'm the one with the higher sex drive so I don't think this role reversal is fun for anyone. 

That's all, I just wanted to complain.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH vent

• We have been having sex about once every two weeks and I really just do it for him. I could go without sex myself, but I can see where it would be frustrating. If he wants it that bad he needs to work around your schedule lol
  • We have had sex once in the last 10 weeks and I honestly miss it. Alas doctor's orders. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Instead of being upset about it .... look at this way.  He thinks your sexy and wants you to rock his world. 

Even when I wasn't feeling well, I tried to be more flattered than annoyed.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• imageaessary03:

Instead of being upset about it .... look at this way.  He thinks your sexy and wants you to rock his world. 

That is true, I definitely haven't been feeling sexy, so I guess it is flattering.  

• imageJuliaH21:
    imageaessary03:

Instead of being upset about it .... look at this way.  He thinks your sexy and wants you to rock his world. 

That is true, I definitely haven't been feeling sexy, so I guess it is flattering.  

Lol, I don't know anyone who feels sexy bloated and yucky feeling!  :)  I still don't feel sexy cuz none of my clothes fit.  I'm just trying to be more positive these days cuz I have tendency to be a negative nelly! haha.

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"