March 2014 Moms

First time and new here

I just took a test yesterday and it was positive. I have been having small uncomfortable cramps on and off for 7 days now, they come especially before and after I pee. That's the only symptom so far. Is this normal and if so how long will these cramps last?

Re: First time and new here

• Congrats! :) I am 4 weeks 2 days and I still have cramps too. I think its normal as long as they are not too severe and there is no bleeding.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!  How far along are you?  Not sure about how long the cramps will last.  I suppose it is different for everyone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I'm 4 weeks 5 days.
  • Congrats and welcome! I have intermittent cramping, and I think it's totally normal and a sign things are growing unless you get red blood and or severe cramps.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • No bleeding or severe cramps yet but will be watching. This makes me feel better! Thanks :
  • I am 5 weeks today and have slight cramping as well.
  • Congrats!! I am in the same boat as far as cramping goes...it's been pretty much my only symptom aside from sore boobs and tiredness. Everything I read says its fine as long as no bleeding or spotting...I even called my OB bc I was getting worried and they said the same. Try not to worry :
  • Congratulations to you! I also just found out I am pregnant this week and I am 4 weeks and 3 days.  Also, can anyone please tell me how to set up the picture underneath your name at the bottom which shows how far along you are?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"