August 2012 Moms
Options

Screeching.

My ears are bleeding.

G has learned to screech, loudly, every time he's not satisfied with whatever. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me and I just want to strap myself into a straightjacket.

Oh and he's not satisified all the time, sooooo...
A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: Screeching.

• Options
    Same here. Last night I downed 2 large margarita, . My nerves are shot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah I just start throwing stuff at J at that point. I'm like please take what you want, and shut up!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup we have that here too. I have a baby pterodactyl. Who knew my baby could transform himself at whim and become a screeching dinosaur? Screw walking and talking. My kid has skills. [note the heavy dose of sarcasm and major eye roll]
    If I knew how to gif I would insert the scene from Friends when Ross is demonstrating to his class what and how a dinosaur sounds like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm thankful for no screeching, but I get a full on throwing head back wailing tantrum instead... tears, snot, and all.
  • Options
    imageTula214:
    Yeah I just start throwing stuff at J at that point. I'm like please take what you want, and shut up!

This is pretty much what I do. DD is majorly clingy to me right now. I left her with DH to go to class and she fussed the whole 3 hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    All day, every day. I left him in the church nursery today and I swear I could hear him. I kept whispering to H "do you think that's W?".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"