Infertility

donating unused/unopened fertility/ivf meds

does anyone know if there is an organization that takes medication donations? i know it can be so expensive, so i'd like to donate if possible. or is it something i should contact my local fertility clinic about? thanks

Re: donating unused/unopened fertility/ivf meds

• I think it's wonderful you're willing to donate your meds. Here's the contact for the meds donation on TB:

oopmeds@yahoo.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • And a blog about the program:

https://oopmedsprogram.blogspot.com/
    | Married since 2008 | DH and I: Both 30 | Me: Endometriosis and Carrier of an X-Linked Dominant Genetic Disorder | DH: Low Morph | Planning IVF with PGD and PGS in 2013 | Freeze-All IVF #1: March 2013 ER 3/26. 29R, 12M, 11F. 4 5AA frozen blasts. Freeze-All IVF#2: May 2013 ER 5/15. 31R, 21M, 20F. 6 5AA frozen blasts. Our PGD probe was completed in late June (total of 20 weeks to develop). PGD and PGS Results came on 6/19: 3 healthy embryos (normal chromosomes and unaffected by my family's genetic disorder). FET #1: July 2013 Natural Cycle - Cancelled due to insufficient lining (only got to 7.5mm). FET #1.2: August 2013 - Medicated Cycle with Lupron & Estrogen Patches to build up lining. Single embryo transfer was 8/23. Beta #1: 240! Beta #2: 578! U/S on 9/19 at 6w4d: We saw the heart beating at 131bpm. Second U/S on 10/4 at 8w5d: We saw the heart beating at 178bpm. EDD 5/11/2014
    PAIF/SAIF/Everyone Welcome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"