April 2013 Moms

Angel baby care monitor

Anyone have one of these? Thoughts on it? Our LO is a tummy sleeper and I am nervous about it of course. Just wondering if this could help. Thanks.

Re: Angel baby care monitor

• We have one and I love it. We have the sound/motion (no video) and not only is it crystal clear sound, but the soft "beep" that the handset makes whenever the baby breathes is a nice touch. Don't worry, its a function you can turn on and off. ;-)

We have had 2 false alarms and one alarm when she was a few days old that I genuinely think could have saved her life. The alarm went off and I ran in and when I touched her chest she inhaled a big sputtering breath and started crying. It could have just been my sleep deprived brain, but I really wonder if it was a false alarm or if she had stopped breathing for that moment. 

Anyway, we really like the piece of mind and high quality of the monitor. I'd certainly recommend it.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• We have it as well.  I love it!  I don't use the continuous beep function, but I do use the motion sensor function.  I don't have video, I don't really see the point in it.

Definitely gives me extra peace of mind. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"