September 2013 Moms
Options

hospital bag again

Just treated myself to a nice Harper tote monogrammed in his initials so I figured I'd get the hospital bag list going....what were the most important things you brought? Thank you!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: hospital bag again

• Options
    Cozy socks, hair ties, yoga pants and nursing tanks, VS flannel pjs with drawstring pants and a button down shirt makes you feel dressed while nursing, massage lotion for some to rub your feet, snacks for DH, treats for the nurses I brought two baskets, one for night shift, one for day shift.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I remember someone saying from another post like this to bring lip balm and lotion. Thought those were two good ones that probably get overlooked. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Toiletries! Especially toothbrush, hairbrush, shampoo, chapstick, and deodorant. Also don't forget hair ties, contact solution if you have contacts, glasses, phone and camera chargers, and comfy PJ's. I also brought a light weight robe so I wouldn't freeze while I was nursing, but easy to slip on and off for when you start sweating like crazy. It also came in handy while in labor so I wasn't walking the halls in the double gown get up. Those were the basic necessities for me. I also had make up but I'm vain and wanted it on for pictures, lol. Other things, camera, list of people to contact, music, your own pillow and towel, clothes to go home in, for you and baby, granny panties, snacks for DH. The boppy, though someone mentioned not bringing it in a prior post about hospital stuff because it doesn't work well in the beds, etc. I had mine last time and honestly can't remember if I ended up using it. I want to say I vaguely rember just pillows working better in the hospital as well. Oh and one thing I had last time was cute scrapbook paper for DD's hand and footprints. I asked the nurse to do it on my paper when they were doing it on the hospital form thing and they did a much better job than I would have been able to do.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Chapstick and gum we absolutes for me! Brush, hair ties etc. lotion. Snacks, notebook and pen, because you will most likely think of a question and you'll forget it by the time the nurse asks if you have any questions.
    January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"