TTC After a Loss

So i cant handle your pathetic drama loving board.

I tried to be kind and supportive and all i wanted was a drama free board where i felt safe to say what i wanted and i all i did was ask for you bunch what i thought where adults to act like adults we all have experienced loss. Instead of this board being sportive all it is is a bunch of little brats/bullies that never wanted to grow up or leave high school. You just are all bitter said infertile women who cant have babies who want to take their pain out on other women who dont fit in your perfect lil group.

I have tried to be nice and bite my tongue. I find it said you are here just to chat about your pathetic lives and find good people to pick on and kick them down and keep kicking them and turn their intro post into some sick form of entertainment of bashing them like a bunch of little kids. In all reality you all are worse then kindergartners. I decided after my last post that you all are just sad mean lil gurls that have yet to grow up.

I could say mean nasty things right back at you guys but i am a christian and refuse to let you guys drag me down to your pathetic levels. SO please go ahead and enjoy bashing this post i know you will have wonderful things to say. I will not be back i know drama free board and want nothing to do with this board i am not wasting one more day in this exclusive board that only want drama to take their minds of their painful lives. You need therapy. I am not talking about every one on this board but you all know who im talking to i hope you at least that smart. I am a adult with a loss and need a group of grown ups to grieve with not school girls. I am so sorry you all are so bitter that you need to be hurtful to others to have a laugh. So sad.......

Re: So i cant handle your pathetic drama loving board.

• Look at you being all tough...

You want to see support see my thread from this morning. These ladies are incredible!!!!
  • imagecar seat:
    imagectilley7911:

You just are all bitter said infertile women who cant have babies who want to take their pain out on other women who dont fit in your perfect lil group.

*sig*

I can't not say something. Did you just say this to a group of women, while in the same breath calling them hurtful brats?

How about you fúck off. Forever. I hope you realize what a piece of shít you are.

Hi Car! I love you!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • If we are so pathetic and miserable why did you want to. join us?  We are all not infertile and just goes to show how little you know about the board. Let's get this GBCB on their road and move on shall we. Enjoy babygaga. 

Im not going to lie and say ill miss you. Have a nice life and don't let the door hit you on the azz on your way out. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• imagectilley7911:

I tried to be kind and supportive and all i wanted was a drama free board where i felt safe to say what i wanted and i all i did was ask for you bunch what i thought where adults to act like adults we all have experienced loss. Instead of this board being sportive all it is is a bunch of little brats/bullies that never wanted to grow up or leave high school. You just are all bitter said infertile women who cant have babies who want to take their pain out on other women who dont fit in your perfect lil group.

I have tried to be nice and bite my tongue. I find it said you are here just to chat about your pathetic lives and find good people to pick on and kick them down and keep kicking them and turn their intro post into some sick form of entertainment of bashing them like a bunch of little kids. In all reality you all are worse then kindergartners. I decided after my last post that you all are just sad mean lil gurls that have yet to grow up.

I could say mean nasty things right back at you guys but i am a christian and refuse to let you guys drag me down to your pathetic levels. SO please go ahead and enjoy bashing this post i know you will have wonderful things to say. I will not be back i know drama free board and want nothing to do with this board i am not wasting one more day in this exclusive board that only want drama to take their minds of their painful lives. You need therapy. I am not talking about every one on this board but you all know who im talking to i hope you at least that smart. I am a adult with a loss and need a group of grown ups to grieve with not school girls. I am so sorry you all are so bitter that you need to be hurtful to others to have a laugh. So sad.......

*sig warning*

Then WTH did you do here?  Don't let the door hit you on the way out! 

TTC started Oct '10
    Me: AMA w/RSD, atypical PCOS w/IR, LPD and High Prolactin. Controlled HP post-loss.
    DH: Low-T and borderline morph
    18 cycles, 3 medicated w/RE to get to a BFP!
    EDD 9/7/12, Saw HB @7w3d,missed m/c 1/30 @8w3d, d&c 2/8
    11 AL cycles, 9 medicated/IUI cycles. All BFFN!
    Moving forward with IVF
    BFP#2 our little cycle break surprise on AL cycle 12! EDD 10/27/13
    Beta #1: 41 Beta #2: 398; perfect u/s 3/11 hb @133bpm
    u/s 3/25 one perfect hb @183 bpm, adjusted EDD 10/23/13
    MaterniT21 and carrier screens normal. It's a girl!!!
    Severe Pre-E, HFpEF, PE, AMA & IF= OAD

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    All IF/AL Welcome!
  • imagectilley7911:

Instead of this board being sportive all it is is a bunch of little brats/bullies that never wanted to grow up or leave high school. You just are all bitter said infertile women who cant have babies who want to take their pain out on other women who dont fit in your perfect lil group.

I could say mean nasty things right back at you guys but i am a christian

You kind of contradicted yourself there, sweetie. Don't say nasty things about us and then say you won't because you're a Christian. Hi! I'm a Christian too.....I'll pray for you. :o)

Edit: I changed my mind. I probably won't pray for you. But, I will hope that you find a place to fit in because this clearly isn't it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• I understand that you are less than a week from your EDD and your loss is still very fresh.

This board is amazingly supportive. Is there rules? Yes, it helps keep this board a better place.  If you were on here for 3 months, 6 months, a year or more, you would see why the board functions better when certain posts are put in one designated spot. 

This is also our safe spot. We fight for that. It is never okay for someone to come in and phish for us to tell them they are pregnant, post their BFPs, or attack us and call us "bitter" or any other insult they want to throw our way.  

All we ever asked you to do was use sentences, use full words, and double check what you wrote before you posted. This was not to be mean. Your initial posts were unreadable and people will not respond to those posts. Lurking would have shown you that we do not use text speak. You did not do that and were called on it.

I would also like to point out that calling us "bitter said infertile women who cant have babies" (copying your mistakes in that quote) was cruel, mean, and uncalled for. It also was not Christian - you did exactly what you said you would not do - you resulted to name calling. Worse, you walked into a pregnancy loss support group and told 100% of the grieving women in that room that they could not have babies. 

Crystal - I'm going to stop there, because I do recognize that you are close to your EDD, but what you did was uncalled for.  If you do not like the community do not expect that you can scold members and change the board. Go somewhere else where you fit in. 

This board is a beautiful place full of beautiful people. 

Shame on you. Shame.on.you. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemandiroo:
    imagectilley7911:

Instead of this board being sportive all it is is a bunch of little brats/bullies that never wanted to grow up or leave high school. You just are all bitter said infertile women who cant have babies who want to take their pain out on other women who dont fit in your perfect lil group.

You kind of contradicted yourself there, sweetie. Don't say nasty things about us and then say you won't because you're a Christian. Hi! I'm a Christian too.....I'll pray for you. :o)

Way to get it done Mandiroo!!!! Love this!!  

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• imagectilley7911:

I tried to be kind and supportive and all i wanted was a drama free board where i felt safe to say what i wanted Then start a blog. If you post on the internet, people will respond. and i all i did was ask for you bunch what i thought where adults to act like adults we all have experienced loss. Instead of this board being sportive all it is is a bunch of little brats/bullies that never wanted to grow up or leave high school. You just are all bitter said infertile women who cant have babies who want to take their pain out on other women who dont fit in your perfect lil group. "Lil" isn't a word. And I thought you said you were a Christian and weren't going to stoop to our "pathetic level"?

I have tried to be nice and bite my tongue. I find it said you are here just to chat about your pathetic lives That's a very nice Christian thing to say. and find good people to pick on and kick them down and keep kicking them and turn their intro post into some sick form of entertainment of bashing them like a bunch of little kids. In all reality you all are worse then kindergartners. I decided after my last post that you all are just sad mean lil gurls  You mean little girls. Learn how to spell. that have yet to grow up.

I could say mean nasty things right back at you guys but i am a christian and refuse to let you guys drag me down to your pathetic levels. Oh but wait. You already did bash us. Your first two paragraphs are nothing but bashing us. You are a mess. SO please go ahead and enjoy bashing this post i know you will have wonderful things to say. I will not be back YAY! i know drama free board  babygaga will welcome you and want nothing to do with this board Bye! i am not wasting one more day in this exclusive board that only want drama to take their minds of their painful lives. You need therapy. I am in therapy. My therapist LOVES me. I am not talking about every one on this board  uh huh, sure but you all know who im talking to i hope you at least that smart. I'm smart enough to know how to write. I am a adult  That's debatable with a loss and need a group of grown ups to grieve with not school girls. I am so sorry you all are so bitter that you need to be hurtful to others to have a laugh. So sad....

GTFO You gave this board nothing of value. No one will miss you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  •  This was such a long time coming. Im not surprised by this outburst whatsoever. 

Move along. Im busy being infertile and mean here. 

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• imagedocamy2011:

Haha, thanks Amy. :o) I had to go back and edit. I don't think I was completely truthful. (Been thinking of you a lot today, hon!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• imagePink021:
    imagectilley7911:

I have so many serious problems with this post, and I didn't even read the whole thing.

See bolded, then realize you are a hypocrite, because you continue to come here and spew hate. I hope you are much kinder on the other boards you visit.

To the rest of the wonderful ladies here: HUGS!

This! I cannot believe you sit there and call us names and then profess to be the bigger person here. Please leave and stop hurting my friends. This post shows your true colors. I had no problem with you until you went off name calling. Just go. I am mobile or I would send you a brilliant gtfo gif.

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• imagemandiroo:
    imagectilley7911:

Edit: I changed my mind. I probably won't pray for you. But, I will hope that you find a place to fit in because this clearly isn't it.

Yes

BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13

imageimage image

• imagebuggirl72:

I understand that you are less than a week from your EDD and your loss is still very fresh.

This board is amazingly supportive. Is there rules? Yes, it helps keep this board a better place.  If you were on here for 3 months, 6 months, a year or more, you would see why the board functions better when certain posts are put in one designated spot. 

This is also our safe spot. We fight for that. It is never okay for someone to come in and phish for us to tell them they are pregnant, post their BFPs, or attack us and call us "bitter" or any other insult they want to throw our way.  

All we ever asked you to do was use sentences, use full words, and double check what you wrote before you posted. This was not to be mean. Your initial posts were unreadable and people will not respond to those posts. Lurking would have shown you that we do not use text speak. You did not do that and were called on it.

I would also like to point out that calling us "bitter said infertile women who cant have babies" (copying your mistakes in that quote) was cruel, mean, and uncalled for. It also was not Christian - you did exactly what you said you would not do - you resulted to name calling. Worse, you walked into a pregnancy loss support group and told 100% of the grieving women in that room that they could not have babies. 

Crystal - I'm going to stop there, because I do recognize that you are close to your EDD, but what you did was uncalled for.  If you do not like the community do not expect that you can scold members and change the board. Go somewhere else where you fit in. 

Well said 

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Wow! I may still be a newbie around here but even I know that this is completely uncalled for and cruel, there is a reason this board runs the way it does. This community is wonderful and these ladies are very supportive.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I...I can't...what the...?

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • EKGibsEKGibs member
    If you wanted drama free then you should have just left quietly. Also its Christians like you that give Christianity a bad name. I take offense to your comment about us all being infertile and bitter. Your leaving this board is noskin off my back. I didn't even recognize your name until the drama you caused. Just leave. BTW I'm on mobile so sorry for the punctuation.
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• imagebuggirl72:

I understand that you are less than a week from your EDD and your loss is still very fresh.

Bugg, you are a class act!

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• imagectilley7911:

and all i wanted was a drama free board

Nice job on that...

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Well, first of all, I think Bugg said things very well.

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about this board - I think the reason you DO feel that way is b/c you never bothered to really join and become a part of the community. If you had, then you would understand why your post now is completely rude and uncalled for. You jumped to the defense of someone who was intentionally hurtful and argumentative towards the rest of the board, and now you are wondering why that garnered such a negative reaction?

It's completely the opposite of Christian to call people "bitter, sad, infertile" and to basically stoop to the lowest of lows when name-calling (which you said you wouldn't do, but you did). You should be ashamed of yourself for saying things like that when you know that you are also a part of this group of women who lose their babies - you know the hurt, and you are capitalizing on it to cut people to the bone instead of lifting them up - not something that a Christian would do.

If you didn't agree with things on the board and wanted to leave, then no one could blame you. However, starting a post like this - and acting exactly like what you are telling everyone else they are - is completely uncalled for.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• sig warning*******

imagebuggirl72:

Bug, I love you! You said this perfectly....I understand the pain and anguish you are going through....we have ALL been there, and most of us, no matter the stage of the process we are in, we are still there on a daily basis. It is a fighting battle to wake up and function sometimes, let alone be happy, nice "puppy dogs and rainbows" people.

This board is a safe place. It was my safe haven for 5 months and these women are very important to me. I love and care for them deeply. to come in and say the things you said was totally uncalled for. I really hope you are able to find the support you need, but unfortunately for you...you won't find it here.

image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • DCWJesDCWJes member

Really? You pulled the bitter infertile card? Try something new next time. This board is not full of puppies and rainbows. We keep it real around here and obviously you have a problem. You already resorted to calling us names, so I think maybe tomorrow, you need to ask your God for forgiveness. Learn how to play nice with others before you try to join society. Also, learn how to type, spell and maybe you won't look like a 14 year old girl. 

And there are people who are struggling very much right now that we have supported. You cannot come here and point fingers whenever you deem necessary, it isn't fair. So thank you for your GBCB. 

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • [[[[[sig warning]]]]]

imagePink021:
    imagectilley7911:

I have so many serious problems with this post, and I didn't even read the whole thing.

See bolded, then realize you are a hypocrite, because you continue to come here and spew hate. I hope you are much kinder on the other boards you visit.

To the rest of the wonderful ladies here: HUGS!

I couldn't have said it better. If you are so Christian and above all, then who the heck wrote the rest of this post? It is the meanest and most uncalled for thing I've seen in a long time. Very Christian, indeed.

This women are incredible. Despite going through so much, they take time out of their day to give advice, love and support to each other. Just because you didn't understand that or participate doesn't make it catty.

Also, as far as calling everyone bitter infertiles, good luck trying to conceive yourself.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • imageSuperKim13:
    imagebuggirl72:

Bugg, you are a class act!

I may be one of the newbies around here but I 100% agree with above! All this craziness proves is that this IS a place of fabulous supportive women. Real women, emotional women, and honest women (OP's blatant back and forth contradicting "Christian" statements excluded from said group). I know VERY little about these ladies whom you speak of (English Major in the house), but have lurked and you are SO far off base. Thanks for the infertile comment...that makes me want to spew puppies and rainbows back at you! :D 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Blog - dabbleinchic.blogspot.com
  • imagectilley7911:

I hate it when people take the Lord's name in vain...

Something doesn't match up here.

PS... I haven't read the responses yet... I can't WAIT!

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • KMW08KMW08 member

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• I don't recall anywhere in the bible you 'Christians' read where it says you should call people pathetic, bitter, sad, and mean. So very Christian of you to call names. You're the worst kind of religious nut, someone who calls themselves Christian like it's some kind of badge of honour while sinning by calling others down as something below them. Quite frankly, I don't want your kind here and I'm glad you're leaving. Buh bye!!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• *siggy*

I know I'm late to the party because I just saw this now but I had to say it;

OP you've GOT to be kidding me!  Clearly you never gave these ladies a chance to support you because if you had you'd know. I've never met a more supportive group of women in my life, online or in real life. Many have even become great friends that I've spent time with in person and got to know their spouses/families. As you can see since several woman have come back to defend the board from you, this is a tight knit community of women who continue to support even those who have gone on to have success in their TTC journey and vice versa. I can't count how many times I've watched these ladies pool money and cards for those going through a particularly hard time, or posted page after page after page of kind messages for those dealing with another loss or hardship. If you couldn't find that here that's your loss for not taking the time to get to know anyone and demanding support from complete strangers without giving it. You get what you put in to this community, the board will not be at a loss without you.

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • ...sigh... I hate it when "good christians" say crap like this. You give the rest of them bad names. I'm an agnostic, I don't call people bitter infertile women, what does that say about your own "Christian values?"
    I would also like to point out that this community of women is so supportive of each other, and so wonderful to each other that some of our graduates came back to let you know how childish you are being. I don't think that comes from a group of bitter women.
    Sit down woman.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You came here, received support from these amazing women, didn't offer any support back and then you want to start calling people names and trying to berate us because we don't conform to your personal idea of how people should act?

Well you are right, with an attitude like that this is certainly not the right board for you. I hope you enjoy babycenter.
    BFP #1:  8/10/11 EDD: 4/9/12 Natural miscarriage @ 7 weeks: 8/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/31/12 EDD: 5/18/13 Chemical pregnancy: 9/4/12
    BFP #3:  5/17/13  EDD: 1/24/14 Loss at 5 weeks: 5/29/13

image  imageimage

Lots of testing, all clear with the exception of compound heterozygous for the MTHFR mutation. 

Cycle 1: Femara, trigger shot, Bravelle added due to slow response = BFN
    Cycle 2: Cancelled due to two cysts =(
    Cycle 3: Femara, Bravelle, trigger shot and IUI = BFP then loss #3
    Cycle 4: Femara, Follistim, trigger shot and IUI = BFP!  EDD: 6/7/14

PGAL/PAL welcome
  • ::::sig:::::

OP damn you!! What a shitty thing to say about these beautiful and wonderful ladies. Everyone has basically covered what I have to say so ill just make this short and sweet.

Fck You!!!!!!!

[[[Hugs]]] to everyone else. I'm so sorry trash like this thinks they have the right to hurt all of you.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageJordyInIndy:
    ::::sig:::::

OP damn you!! What a shitty thing to say about these beautiful and wonderful ladies. Everyone has basically covered what I have to say so ill just make this short and sweet.

Fck You!!!!!!!

I love you Jordy lol.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageChiaWombat:
    Sig . . . OP you complained from the time you first came on the board. You got upset if you felt enough people didn't respond to you, you got upset when people asked you to observe rules. You have started drama. And I don't recall you being particularly supportive. And with regards to your name calling here. It has been covered a lot. But that was just childish and uncalled for and not Christian. You have shown yourself to be selfish and not at all caring. To the rest of you, I love you a ton. You're amazing and supportive and wonderful.

<3 chia. Thank you to all the PgAL lovelies who came back to vouch for us all on this thread. Huge ((hugs)) miss you all! Hope we can join you soon.

Ctilly, we will not miss you. At all. 

imageimage image

• imageChiaWombat:
    Sig . . . OP you complained from the time you first came on the board. You got upset if you felt enough people didn't respond to you, you got upset when people asked you to observe rules. You have started drama. And I don't recall you being particularly supportive. And with regards to your name calling here. It has been covered a lot. But that was just childish and uncalled for and not Christian. You have shown yourself to be selfish and not at all caring. To the rest of you, I love you a ton. You're amazing and supportive and wonderful.

We love you too! Thanks for coming to our defense PGAL ladies.

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

•  I love when people pull the Christian card after spewing hate.  I 

OP, as a Christian, I will say I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you find the comfort and support you need elsewhere.  Operative word, elsewhere.  

To the ladies of TTCAL, I heart you all. 

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• imagectilley7911:

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

• OP....

TTC Our Rainbow Since May 2011

BFP#1 9/9/12 -- EDD 5/14/13 -- MMC 10/10/12 Miso 10/19/12

BFP #2 9/17/13 -- EDD 5/25/14-- CP confirmed 9/21/13
     BFP #3
    2/1/14 -- EDD 10/5/14 -- NMC 2/10/14

Dx: low progesterone & mild hypothyroidism

My Chart

4e41feae2813d8779361f4b4a13b4b 1

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• :::sig warning:::

You clearly don't get the purpose of this board and how fiercely protective we are of each other, both on TTCAL and PgAL... GTFO permanently if you can't play nice and be supportive like the rest of these wonderful women. Love you ladies!!! :::hugs:::

Me: 31 * DH: 33 * TTC since Sept 2012
    Hx of Pulmonary Embolisms, Right Sided Heart Failure and Nephrotic Syndrome 2001
    Dx w/ Hashimotos 1998 * Dx w/ Systemic Lupus 2005 * Dx w/ PCOS 2012
    Began working with RE Dec 2012February 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel  BFP # 1: 2/26/13 * EDD 11/9/13 * MMC at 7w5d -- 3/27/13 * D&C 3/28/13May 2013: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel + PIO + Lovenox  BFP # 2: 6/6/13 * EDD 2/18/14 * MMC at 11w1d -- 7/31/13 * D&C 8/1/13RPL Testing & Karotyping was normal for both of usEmbryo testing was inconclusiveBenched July 2013- January 2014 due to Lupus FlareWTF appt 2/12/14IVF is OUT and Clomid + Ovidrel + Endometrium is in... AGAINBFP # 3: 2/28/14 * EDD: 11/12/14 * CP 3/1/14TTC on our own until April 2014*A persons a person no matter how small*
    My Ovulation Chart
    imageimage
    *All PgAL/PAL Welcome*

• I'm not even going to comment on anything that was said. It doesn't dignify a response. Just wanted to say hey to all the lovely PgAL ladies jumping to our defense!!

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• imagemaddielynn321:
    1. Please learn to spell. While you are at it, maybe learn how to form a sentence or the wonders of punctuation. 2. You're on a board full of women. Please tell me where you've EVER been able to be with so many ladies and there be NO drama? That place just doesn't exist. So sorry. 3. You were ugly. You were mean. You spewed hateful comments. Clearly my version of a Christian and YOUR view of a Christian are a little different. Oh, and saying "but I'm a Christian..." doesn't make you look any better after everything you said before this statement. You won't be missed on this board. The ladies here are better off without you and your GBCB.

This.  S-A-D.  I'm not sure how it's possible to be infertile when I've been pregnant 4 times and have one child, but you go on with your bad self. 

Btw, did I miss something? Where did this come from?

BFP #1 ended in MMC. Discovered Oct 2005 @10w5d, baby stopped growing around 6w. D&C.
    BFP#2 Nov 2005. Baby's heart stopped @ 8w3d. D&C Jan 2006. Trisomy 18
    BFP#3 Nov 2006. My "miracle baby" DD born 7/25/07
    BFP #4 11/6/12. EDD 7/16/13~my birthday! No sac found @ 5w1d, betas not increasing. Natural m/c started 11/20/12.

BFP#5 11/9/13.  EDD 7/21/14  Our beautiful rainbow born on his due date!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"