Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Could I be pregnant again? (TMI)

So i started my miscarriage on june 15th stopped bleeding on june 22nd. had sex with DH on june 22nd. and now im kinda spotting a brownish blood. and its kinda been going on since june 28th (today) I'm getting nauseated out of no where like i did when i first got pregnant, and having headaches and dizziness all symptoms i had before i found out i was pregnant. I've been getting my labs checked once a week. Last week my HCG was 135 yesterday they were 29. I just ate tacobell and now i feel like throwing it up... some one help?

Re: Could I be pregnant again? (TMI)

• or is it just my hormones? because getting pregnant so soon isn't a bad thing in my eyes, but i wanted to wait, and i gave him guilt sex. so is there a possibility?
  • Whoa, I have no idea!  I've heard of women who mc naturally and get a BFP again right off the bat without ever going through a full cycle.  I've also heard of women spotting on again/off again after a mc, especially after sex.  I'm really not an exert on the levels thing, but if you were pregnant again, wouldn't HCG levels be rising?  Again, I don't know much of anything when it comes to HCG levels.  I'm hoping to learn more as I begin to learn how to chart for ovulation since I went off of pure intuition for 2 years until this point.  I wish I had learned more sooner, but that's beside the point.  I'd start with a HPT, or just...wait?  Sorry I'm not more help, and I'm also sorry for your loss on the 15th.
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea, but if they dropped to zero before i got this level checked they could have doubled to 29 from zero. I guess I'd have to wait and see. im a little nervouse since i just miscarried. and its ok...im pretty much at peace with it.
  • My guess is that your hormones are still out of whack. Call the doc and have them check. 
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • I go in for one more lab check next week so i guess that will tell something.
  • imagevaratuffany:
    I go in for one more lab check next week so i guess that will tell something.
    My friend got pregnant right after a mc... so I know it can happen. I hope you let us know how it all goes. Thinking of you!
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • My HCG also dropped and went up after my MC, and you can have spotting post MC. You should get your AF within 6 weeks of your MC. I was lucky and got it exactly 21 days post. Definitely POAS if you haven't got it in the next 3 weeks or so. And, I am sorry for your loss.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

#1 BFP 26/May/2013 EDD 27/Jan/2014 MC at 5 weeks, 2 days 
    #2 BFP 04/Aug/2013 EDD April 18th, 2014. Baby M born May 2, 2014.

• It is possible.  I have had 2 confirmed m/c's and probably having another as I type this.  3rd m/c in 4 months.  So it is possible.  
    BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm sure it's possible but I'm thinking it's probably just leftover blood. After  my procedure my bleeding came and went. I would think it was over and then a couple days later it would return. 

Good luck to you.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Mirena removed 11/10/11. BFP 02/20/13 - MMC discovered 4/17/13 @ 11w4d. 
    BFP 12/14/13, EDD 8/21/14.It's a BOY! DS born 8/15/14.

• imagevaratuffany:
    or is it just my hormones? because getting pregnant so soon isn't a bad thing in my eyes, but i wanted to wait, and i gave him guilt sex. so is there a possibility?

I just have to comment on this.  I read some of your other posts and you were at least eight weeks pregnant (maybe further) when you had your loss.  It is really dangerous to have sex too soon after a miscarriage and your boyfriend needs to grow up. He will not die if he has to wait a couple weeks.

You also need to check with your doctor on when it is safe to TTC again. Most doctors recommend waiting at least one cycle. Your doctor may want you to wait longer than that. If you are already pregnant again, there is nothing you can do about that, but if you are not, stop having unprotected sex until your doctor tells you it is okay.

Finally, the ladies who have responded on this thread have been very sweet and helpful but I do no that your post was also hard on some other ones. Remember your audience and that some of these women are very fresh in their losses and in a great deal of emotional pain at the moment. In general, if you are asking about possibly being pregnant the miscarriage board is not the right place. PgAL (pregnant after a loss) is probably the best place but most people will tell you that they cannot tell if you are or are not.

Good luck OP. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"