Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Missing Taylor

Our baby girl Taylor Makenzie Parks was born April 22, 2013 via C-Section due to fetal distress.  She passed away May 16, 2013.

I had a perfectly normal pregnancy no complications, what so ever. Not even any morning sickness. 

After Taylor was born they had to keep giving her oxygen and took her to the nursery for further evaluation.  After I was wheeled into my room they came in and said she was being life-flighted to the children's hospital.  I couldn't go with her because of my c-section.  Once she arrived the hospital evaluated her and called to tell us the news that she had a rare heart condition, Hypoplastic left heart syndrom (HLHS), which is basically the left side of her heart never developed.  She had to have open heart surgery at 5 days old.  She died when she was 24 days old from complications of closing the chest cavity from her earlier heart surgery.  This is my second week back at work but I still constantly think about her.  I know she is in a better place and is no longer in pain. I wonder what she is up to.

She was our first child and we miss her dearly. Hoping to start trying again soon, just don't want Taylor to be upset with us or feel like we will forget about her because that will never happen.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Missing Taylor

• Options

****SIGGY WARNING***

So sorry for the loss of your sweet Taylor.  My Corbin (our first) was 36 days old when he became an angel due to bronchitis.  People may think I'm crazy (you may as well) but I hear my son talking to me all the time.  We told him that he's going to be a big brother and he's very, very excited.  Taylor knows you could never forget her. 

Wishing you peace and love!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    So sorry for your loss of Taylor. She will always know the love you have for her. Please know that you can use this board as much or as little as you choose. You have come to a place of wonderful and supportive parents!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So very sorry for the loss of your sweet Taylor. She knows you will love and miss her forever. We are all here for you when you need us.

I also think about my little girl everyday. I do not think any of us will ever stop thinking about our babies.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My daughter was stillborn on 5/18 of this year. I have also felt the guilt of thinking about trying for more children. DH reminds me that our daughter is in a place where she will never know emotions like jealousy or envy. This combined with the knowledge that she will always be in my heart and will always be a part of our family help me to be able to keep going and plan for a future. Sending you hugs and TP.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl Taylor. I hate to welcome you here but you are among friends who understand your pain. Hugs to you!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss of baby Taylor. She would want you to be happy, and I'm sure she'd like to be a big sister :) I talk to my daughter all the time as well and I know our babies are with us always!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I am very sorry for the loss of your baby girl Taylor. My DH and I are trying soon, and know me know whatever we get, Henry is probably calling all the shots up there. I think it would bring her great joy to know that you're adding to the family, and giving her a sibling to watch over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"