Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Wanna Hit the Gym!

Hi Ladies

Today I am feeling pretty good:) I know I have a mental recovery process, but I wanna hit the gym. I feel great when I am in there, I relieve stress and I sure don't want to come back to work where people are really feeling sorry for me. Overweight, stress in the face and plus the factor of not having a child. I have no restrictions by my doctor so I am ready. The sun is out maybe even a walk, I do not want this loss to take my original spirit away. Things happen for reasons we could never understand but I know one day we will all get a rainbow. This year started crappy with my father in law getting sick, then dying, husband lost his job, his car broke down and to top if off I loss my babies! This is June, July will come and I plan on starting a new me. This pregnancy brought me so many blessings, quitting smoking, was on meds(not any more) casual drinking(not any more). I became new women being pregnant and surly want to keep it up. No more head down for me, I am gonna become a new me. Then work on my rainbow as soon as my doc clears me. Life is short and I am gonna live it!

Finally my dream came true:) I'm pregnant!

Re: Wanna Hit the Gym!

• Options
    Good for you girl. There will be hard days but it sounds like you have a good plan on how to deal the best you can. Hang on to that. Wish you nothing but peace.

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    It is great that you find strength! You are right life is short and we should make best of it no matter the circumstances!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's such a great thing. You are being very positive and that is wonderful. Monday I am starting a strict gym routine as well, and I think it will help the stress. Big hugs to you, and keep us updated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"