November 2013 Moms
Options

Please help... Baby names

We find out what we are having on Monday!!!! So excited... We want to have a name picked out for both boy and girl before going into the ultrasound... We have a daughter named Payton Grace...

Here are the names we have picked, in order of what we like most but can't commit to!

Girl: My husband wanted Maddison to be out daughters middle name but I wanted Grace so when he let me have Grace I told him if we have another girl her middle name would be Maddison

1 Hayley Maddison
2 Avery Maddison
3 Ava Maddison

Boy: only one first name can't decide on middle

1 Colton Steven Steven is both my dad and his dads first names
2 Colton Evan Evan is my husbands middle name

Please give your opinion!

Re: Please help... Baby names

• Options
    I love Ava. And I think Madison works with it. I really don't feel your boy names rolling though
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Out of your choices I like Avery Maddison and Colton Evan.  GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Ava. And go with the Dads middle name. Kills 2 birds with 1 name!
  • Options
    imageWinecheesegrapes:
    I love Ava. And go with the Dads middle name. Kills 2 birds with 1 name!

That's what I'm pushing for but my husband is pushing for his middle name!!!!
  • Options
    Those are very sweet names! Way to go!! I like all names, but of the 3 girl names, Avery with 3 syllables doesn't flow well with Maddison, another 3 syllable name. Ava and hayley flow fine. But y'all can't go wrong, these are darling names.

On to the boy names! I'm not a huge fan of the n endings in both the first and middle names. Hopefully your last name doesnt end in n! But they are good names. I assume you are using your DH's last name for baby.... So I wouldn't give him 2/3rds of the baby's name!! I'd go with honoring the granddad with Stephen.
  • Options
    imageinlove0509:
    Those are very sweet names! Way to go!! I like all names, but of the 3 girl names, Avery with 3 syllables doesn't flow well with Maddison, another 3 syllable name. Ava and hayley flow fine. But y'all can't go wrong, these are darling names.

On to the boy names! I'm not a huge fan of the n endings in both the first and middle names. Hopefully your last name doesnt end in n! But they are good names. I assume you are using your DH's last name for baby.... So I wouldn't give him 2/3rds of the baby's name!! I'd go with honoring the granddad with Stephen.

Our last name is Cox! So not another n ending lol :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"