Parenting
Options

I am such a baby!

My husband and I bought my childhood house from my parents when they were moving. I love this house, but even as a kid it scared the crap out of me. It is on an acre lot, set back from the street, with lots of woods (although less now since the area is more built up) and lots and lots of windows. 

I am usually fine with someone else here but my DH is away for the night and I am scared. We also only have one car--so since he is gone, there is no car in the driveway.

I hate being this scared.

However, the bonus is that there is a graduation party in our neighborhood--with all the cars, music and people coming out (lots are cars are parked in front of our house too) makes me feel a bit safer.

But I still feel like a baby.

Someone, hold me. 

My daughter is my hero.

Re: I am such a baby!

• Options
    I get freaked out in our dark basement at night. I don't blame you!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options
    I am thevsame way! I've never lived alone always had a roomate prior to living with DH and when he has traveled for work I have been a train wreck! I feel so stupid we are in a relatively nice neighborhood and there is no reason to be so scared, but I am very glad to sleep with my big dog on nights when DH is gone!
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekmm2150:
    I am thevsame way! I've never lived alone always had a roomate prior to living with DH and when he has traveled for work I have been a train wreck! I feel so stupid we are in a relatively nice neighborhood and there is no reason to be so scared, but I am very glad to sleep with my big dog on nights when DH is gone!

Haha! I'm grateful for our 115lbs golden. He's a sweetie, but has a very loud bark. I also get a bit scared alone without DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"