Parenting
Options

My kid is 2!

It's so bittersweet to see my baby grow up. She was thrilled with her Elmo cupcakes and cake. She loves that bastard.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)

Re: My kid is 2!

• Options
    imageMrsCodeMonkey:
    It's so bittersweet to see my baby grow up. She was thrilled with her Elmo cupcakes and cake. She loves that bastard.

Happy birthday to your DD! We also had an Elmo themed 2nd bday. Elmo is like baby crack.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options

Happy Birthday to your LO!

My kid loves Elmo too, and she doesn't even watch Sesame Street!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to your DD!! 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday!
  • Options
    imageSpooko:
    DD loves all the Elmo things, too. All I heard for days was "Elmo cake, Elmo cake, Elmo cake." I'm glad she had a good day!

All we heard for the rest of the day was the Happy Birthday song. She loved it and kept singing it even at bedtime. I have a feeling she'll be asking for more presents too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Happy birthday!! Time sure does fly... and Elmo is kinda cute :::mobile smiley:::

First we had eachother.5.27.11
    Then we had you.6.16.12
    Now we have everything.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"