October 2012 Moms

Your nips. Im going there

I seriously miss my pre baby nipple area. I only breastfed for a month but I feel like I look like a jersey cow. The whole areola is just way bigger and darker and everything is just bigger and saggier overall. Anyone commiserate?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Your nips. Im going there

• My husband calls them my "national geographic boobs." My nips are so much bigger, I hope my cup size stays this big though.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• imagechricast:
    My husband calls them my "national geographic boobs." My nips are so much bigger, I hope my cup size stays this big though.

Haaaaahaha!!!!!! I'm going to steal that! Hilarious!!

• Loading the player...
  • imageBabyCarryingVessel:
    imagechricast:
    My husband calls them my "national geographic boobs." My nips are so much bigger, I hope my cup size stays this big though.
    Haaaaahaha!!!!!! I'm going to steal that! Hilarious!!

lol feel free to steal it all you want

image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Mine are okay now, they got really dark but are back to normal. My boobs on the other hand..lets start a new thread for that.
  • Mine are ok... But then I pump it they are awful nasty things. I out my bra on as quick as possible.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• I am still nursing, so I guess I will have to wait and see how they end up, but I just asked DH to compare my nips to a pic of them pre-pregnancy.  My boobs are definitely bigger, but nips look the same size and color.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Ditto on always sticking out. I always wear pads when I only leak at night for this reason. Plus an extra later of tank top. This got better after I weaned ds and I'm hoping it will this time too!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• imageKittery16:
    I am still nursing, so I guess I will have to wait and see how they end up, but I just asked DH to compare my nips to a pic of them prepregnancy.nbsp; My boobs are definitely bigger, but nips look the same size and color.

You have topless photos?! I demand a new thread, lol.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm nursing and I must say my boobs look fabulous right now. The nipples are about the same as always and I am only a cup size larger, but my boobs are so perky compared to normal. I am not looking forward to that aspect of weaning.
    DD 9/15/12
  • I've always had large nipple - I've always had to wear padded bras, swimsuits, tanks, sports bras, etc.  I don't think nursing has changed my nipple, but definitely made my boobs at least 1 size bigger, so my nipples and boobs finally look proportional now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"