1st Trimester

What does this mean?

I also posted this in my BMB but I'm freaking out so looking for extra input...

4w 6 and I just POAS again. I had two faint positives last Thursday at 11dpo and a darker positive on Sunday at 14dpo and the day I expected AF. I POAS two days ago and went a little overboard so I didn't get anything, not even a control line. Today, DH bought me some new tests that were the plus or minus sign rater than just the straight line, but were the same brand. I might not have had enough urine, but I thought I did. Anyway. There's a minus sign in the result circle, but no control line.

What does this mean?! I plan on using the other test after a nap ... If I can even fall asleep now!!

And I'm on mobile so I can't post a pic

Re: What does this mean?

• imageJoy2611:

If there's no control line, the test didn't work.  You can't interpret anything except that the test is faulty.

I'd stop peeing on sticks, honestly.

Yeah this. You probably didn't have enough urine to get the control line to show.

And really, one positive test, two positive tests, three positive tests, by that point it doesn't really matter. I mean if something is wrong...the test will probably still show positive for some time to come, it's not a sign that everything is okay or it isn't by any means.

• I couldn't wait til the morning so I peed in a cup and tested that way and got a beautiful plus sign! I am definitely not POAS any more. That was way too stressful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Was your original positive HPT a blue dye test or pink dye?

You can wait and use a digital in a couple of days to end the speculation.

If you didn't even get a control line then the test is faulty.  

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• They've all been blue dye. I'm just calling it on peeing in sticks. It's killing me waiting til August for my first appointment but I don't think any sticks are gonna make it any easier.
  • I had trouble reading my tests with the lines as well I kept getting faint lines and was unsure if it was positive or negative. I went back to the store to get the digital test that's says pregnant or not pregnant so I would know for sure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"