May 2013 Moms

The fourth

The. 4th of July is coming up and aside from Mother's Day and Father's Day this is my little Anthony's first real holiday! He will be 3 months old (he came early) and I really don't want him to be able to go out. I was just wondering what you ladies were going to do to fight off Mosquitos ! I was thinking about getting the off candles and the little clip on fans. What are you ladies planning to do?
IAmPregnant Ticker image

Re: The fourth

• I don't think those Off products really work but that's just my opinion. But there is this all natural baby bug spray that a friend of mine bought. I can't think of the brand but it came from Target and you should be able to find it in the baby section. But other than that maybe you could get one of those bug nets they make for carseats and LO can stay in there.
  • I bought stroller mosquito netting on amazon for $5.  It can go over a stroller, pnp, infant carrier etc. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestar510:
    I bought stroller mosquito netting on amazon for 5.nbsp; It can go over a stroller, pnp, infant carrier etc.nbsp;

I bought something similar to this. We already used it at a BBQ two weeks ago and it worked wonders. DH and I got tons of bites, but not a single one on LO.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Where I live Mosquitos are awful my older DS are scared to be outside. I have tried different products and nothing seemed to work. The netting would be best option.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers 7/11-7-12 year of defeat and over coming obstacles 8/12-HSG 9/24/12- long awaited +hpt Staying a mystery until D day!!
  • LN1024LN1024 member
    The netting is great. I also bought Califonia Baby's bug spray. My pedi OKed using it now (M is 2 months old). 
  • imagestar510:
    I bought stroller mosquito netting on amazon for 5.nbsp; It can go over a stroller, pnp, infant carrier etc.nbsp;

I bought this too. I got the Jeep brand because it was cheap and got good reviews.

When we walk in the evenings I wear a bug band on my wrist. LO hasn't gotten bit but I have, just a few inches from the wrist with the band, so I wouldn't rely on them.
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"