Two Under 2

Britax B-Agile vs. B-Ready

Hi Ladies!

I am on the market for a new stroller and could use some advice. I am selling the travel system we had with DD1 because I didn't like it at all. MIL gave us a Graco system, and while it was nice not to buy a travel system I wasn't happy with it and definitely won't be using it again.

I have been looking at the Britax B-Ready and the Britax B-Agile.

I would just go for the B-Ready, but I am afraid it is going to be too bulky and I am not a fan of how it is set up for a double. Am I being ridiculous?? I think I would want a side-by-side double, but I'm not sure.

I like the idea of having a single stroller and a double, as I am sure I won't want to lug a double everywhere.

Should I just bite the bullet and get the B-Ready or should I just get the B-Agile? I like the looks of the B-Agile better and the fact that it is lighter, but talking to a good friend today she said she thought it was crazy to get the B-Agile when we are now expecting #2, and will have a 2 yr old and a newborn.

Thoughts?!?!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Britax B-Agile vs. B-Ready

• ebp913ebp913 member
    Are you deciding between the B-Ready and B-Agile single or double?  What do you use your stroller for primarily?  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I am deciding between the two singles for now, with the realization that I will probably want a side-by-side double in addition.

We use it for walks, going to the park, at the zoo, and at the local children's farm mostly. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsW80MrsW80 member
    The b Ready is an awkward beast to manage, I returned mine for the b agile double and I love it! It's lightweight for a double, folds and unfolds easier than any stroller I've seen and the sunshades and large basket are great. I definitely recommend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have the B Agile Double and I absolutely LOVE it. It works well for whatever outing I take it on. I get compliments on it literally everything time I use it. My kids are big for their age and like it just fine. I can get it in and out of the car quickly in the rain and it's super light for a double.
  • I have the B-ready and really like it. I'm sure there are other strollers I could like better but this was in our budget and yada yada.

I liked the B-Agile but yes... you will have two children soon.... seems like a waste.  I think it depends on the child... I know a lot of 2 year olds that hate sitting in strollers and do much better with the sit and stand systems. Have you considered one of those? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"