August 2013 Moms
Options

Dreams!

What have your mama dreams been lately?  

I don't remember a lot of the details of my dreams, but here's a few. It was England in the 1920's or so and there were fighter pilots over our giant pool because apparently we had a large home and family (think Downton). I was being thrown a celebration for the baby so I went to Sears (huh?) for a dress and found a sale on cloth diapers. Then I went back to my home and went into labor or something strange. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Dreams!

• Options
    KMck27KMck27 member
    Although I haven't really had many crazy dreams. Last night I dreamt that we were at my friends MILs house celebrating her son and nephews bday they are 4 days apart just born this past march. Instead of having a small smash cake they had 2 life size WWE wrestling rings haha it was a mess. Everyone participated in the smashing of the cake! Once the cake was destroyed we walked out the front door onto a boat. Don't really remember much else.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I've dreamt of my labor delivery quite a few times, and had a fabulous dream a while back of me holding my daughter and breastfeeding her, too! Even in my dream I had to work at getting her to latch on. So funny! I woke up happy and excited.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I actually had a terrifying dream about my LO last night.  I dreamt that I was as far along as I am in real life (33 almost 34 wks) and I was having some extreme pain in my lower abdominal region.  My DH and I were at our college for some sort of reunion, but DH was nowhere to be found once this pain started.  My sister, who went to a different college than us, was there for some reason and walked me to the closest hospital where the doctor said I had to deliver right away.  I delivered a baby boy (which makes sense because that is what I'm having) who weighed 6lbs, 5oz but then died almost immediately.  The dream then continued with me continuing to look 8 months pregnant, even though I had given birth, and everyone kept asking me how the baby was and I would break down every time and run away from whoever asked.  I was so distraught when I woke up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

My dreams always wake me up, and then keep me up! I've only been sleeping around 3-4 hours a night because of it. I've always suffered from night terrors so I'm used to my dreams being pretty vivid, but my goodness they are crazy now!

2 nights ago, I had a dream that just one of my nostrils was growing mushrooms. Like my nose became uneven because one of my nostrils had mini mushrooms in it. (I think I had this dream because I've been catching up on Grey's Anatomy and the girl jumped off the roof when she was high on mushrooms.)

Last night I dreamt that I had our baby, but our baby was actually a family friend's 5 year old, back at infant stage. I was stressed out because I needed to leave and no one would teach me how to put the car seat in the car (which flew) because they said my baby stunk, but when I'd go to change her diaper, nothing was there!

A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    I have zero sex drive at all. The thought just makes me tired. But last night I had a dream that dh walked in wearing a bow tie and a fez like dr who and I couldn't keep my hands off of him. It was crazy.

I also have a recurring dream that I am at the bar drinking my favorite beer but I get arrested because I'm pregnant.

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to Stewie from Family Guy and when I took him to the store he wouldn't stay in the carsest and kept trying to run away from me.

This coming after finding out my LO's head is measuring in the 98th
    percentile and freaking out that I'll have a huge head baby.
  • Options
    My dreams pretty much revolve around sex. I'm pretty kinky in my dreams too...never would have thought. Haha
  • Options

Haha these are great. I always have had vivid dreams, when I can remember them the next day.

Last night, I remember that I was queen of the bats, but then had to leave because I was having so much gas that I was scaring away the bats (I had had pretty bad gas the night before haha) and some guy told me "You think we don't notice, but we do." (talking about my gas haha)

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've had many breasts feeding dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was going on a roller coaster and my top kept falling down and I was flashing everyone inline. It kept happening yet I kept going back on. Lol weird. I've been leaking a bit lately. Maybe that's why everything is boob related.
  • Options
    Two nights ago had the weirdest zombie/ helicopter crash dream ever!! I guess that's what I get for watching world war z
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options

Zombies....

Clearly DH needs to find new things to watch!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    [quote

I also have a recurring dream that I am at the bar drinking my favorite beer but I get arrested because I'm pregnant.

Lol! Sounds like some of the random sorts of dreams I've been having!

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    imageJBear02:
    Haha these are great. I always have had vivid dreams, when I can remember them the next day. Last night, I remember that I was queen of the bats, but then had to leave because I was having so much gas that I was scaring away the bats I had had pretty bad gas the night before haha and some guy told me "You think we don't notice, but we do." talking about my gas haha

Omg! This ones too funny! I skimmed over it quickly and had to go back and read it over! Wait... What?!?! Lol still groggy lying in bed, ha

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    imagerevlaurawittman:
    I have zero sex drive at all. The thought just makes me tired. But last night I had a dream that dh walked in wearing a bow tie and a fez like dr who and I couldn't keep my hands off of him. It was crazy. I also have a recurring dream that I am at the bar drinking my favorite beer but I get arrested because I'm pregnant.

In real life, I am NOT into sex right now. It's far from my mind. In my dreams, I'm such a w*hore. I'm constantly having sex dreams. What gives!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"