September 2012 Moms

Im broken also

I saw the earlier post and was hoping it was referring to the same problem I am having but no. Im broken as in my sex drive is gone. We used to do it 23 times a week pre baby. Now, I have absolutely no interest. Anyone else going through this? Im not even that tired at night where that would be the issue. I try to get in the mood for his sake, but I just can't. Almost to the point where im grossed out. Just wondering if I should call the Dr? Gyn or my primary? I did just start the nuva ring a month ago so maybe my hormones are whacked? Suggestions?
imageimage Cooper James 9.1.2012

Re: Im broken also

• I would give the ring a couple more months and if things aren't back to normal make an appointment with your gyno and discuss other BC options.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been wanting to ask the same thing!! I feel so bad for my husband. I never have had a huge sex drive but at least a few times a week and I blamed it on my yaz. I'm not on any BC now and I could go months without it. So frustrating! I'm on celexa for PPA but that's it .
  • Loading the player...
  • To add to my post I've never BF strictly formula fed.
  • LuvSDLuvSD member
    Yep. I have ZERO interest. It is pretty bad and I feel bad for my DH. I'm getting to the point of maybe talking to my OB. I am on BC and Wellbutrin for depression. I am thinking it is probably medication related.
    imageimageimage

• You aren't alone. I'm broken in that way too. Darn hormones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Omg yes 2 to 3 a wk. God who can do 23 lol. Not breast feeding, no PPD issues. I guess I'll see if after a couples months with the BC change will do anything. Thanks ladies!
    imageimage Cooper James 9.1.2012
  • For me it was the lack sex that kept us from starting it.  Like it was awkward or something.  DH had tried to initiate several times shortly pp and I just didn't have the energy.  He was discouraged and then I just didn't have the desire to.

I finally bit the bullet and just did it.  It has been easier since! 

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • I don't BF, not on BC, not on any meds, don't think I have depression issues.... but yah, we just don't. And DH doesn't have interest either. I think we're always tired and can't seem to catch up. Maybe we resent each other a teeny bit for this or that.

But if I get even a little tipsy, I'm all over it. We both got drunk a couple weeks ago and didn't use protection. The next week I wanted to jump him all day every day and its all i thought about at work LOL, but when he said he won't even kiss me without a condom [ykwim]... I lost interest. Apparently if there's a possibility of me getting pregnant, it flips a switch. And I SWEAR I do not want to start trying for numero dos for another year. im terrified of getting preg. Crayzay.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"