Multiples

awkward question ...

How harmful could it be for the babies if I'm in a high stress situation? I have to decide whether or not to confront someone with unacceptable behavior, and I know I can do so in a calm fashion, but I certainly won't FEEL calm. Can my being in a high conflict situation harm them or put them in any sort of stress?

I know this is kind of a weird and awkward question ... so thanks for reading. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image

Re: awkward question ...

• I'm not an expert but from what I know it's long term stress that's harmful not short term. So if this person is causing you low level stress over a long time that's worse that the stress you will have confronting them.

imageimage

• Thank you. That information really helps me think more clearly about this! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekarah4816:
    I'm not an expert but from what I know it's long term stress that's harmful not short term. So if this person is causing you low level stress over a long time that's worse that the stress you will have confronting them.

This. Prob more harm holding things in then dealing and moving on. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've always had high stress pregnancies unfortunately. Not due to the pregnancies, but other factors in life including a long running custody battle for 2 of my 4 kids. And all my babies have turned out great. Babies are so strong and can get through so many things amazingly. :) Like PP said, short term stress is no problem. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"