October 2012 Moms

S/O Vacation...

DH is officially on vaca in half an hour!  We are planning on just doing projects around the house until Wednesday, and then off to visit family for the rest of the week.  So excited! 

...just figured I should explain my lack of posts for the next week.  Wink Happy Friday all!

ETA: Annnd let's be serious.  I am AWing my new siggy pic.  That is all.

DD 11/1/12
DS 7/16/14
DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
DS MSPI, egg allergy

Re: S/O Vacation...

• imagembm1983:

your dog totally looks like my mother in laws dog that we had for a while that i absolutely hated hahaha. other than that cute!

what projects are you doing? I really thinking of buying paint and getting started on painting our trim in our our houses. it hasn't been painted since we moved it.

I gotta say.... most people hate our dog. Hahahaha.  She is really awesome once she remembers you, but she is unbelievably horrible with strangers.  Just nonstop barking.  To the point that it is easier to just tell people she is a rescue dog so they don't judge us hahaha.

We have like, a million things we need to do.  But I am hoping we can finish up some sheetrocking (we are finishing a section of the basement), spruce up the bushes in the front yard, clean the gutters.  Painting trim is awful.  I painted ours all white.  It is so tedious.  And I have zero patience... when I start something, I want it done that day.  It is a problem... hahaha

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • imagembm1983:

oh drywall! haha i actually enjoy mudding. not putting it up or taping. but for some reason i like mudding. weird?

i also like to mud for tile too. i get some sick joy out of it. i dunno.

yes i HATE tedious painting. but it's really bothering me. I also have one two more door knobs to replace so that might get done. my "To Do" list is literally 5 pages long for my house. and i seem to like to put the ones i hate to do or are expensive til last haha.

Hahaha.  I actually enjoy sheetrocking and mudding.  DH gets super frustrated with how fragile it is haha.  Sooo I am guessing it will be a pretty tense start to vacation lol!

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Loading the player...
  • RayT1RayT1 member
    Have a great time with your hubs!  Enjoy the extra time you get to spend with him...don't work too hard! 

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• project July: painting main bathroom and 1/2 bathroom. kitchen

project August: create a play area in basement for my son

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"