Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Baby ball caps/hats?

Does anyone know where i can find them. I found them on amazon but i need one for the 4th so i dont have time to order one. Do they sale them at target, JcPenneys.... Anyone know?

Re: Baby ball caps/hats?

• The store Lids in the mall probably has infant sizes.  
  • If you can't find one locally to buy, consider doing the 1 month free amazon prime subscription with free 2 day shipping. This way you could have your hat by the 4th when you need it.
    BFP#1 4/8/2012 DD born at 35 weeks on 11/10/12
    BFP#2 11/13, Ectopic diagnosed 12/6/13, Tube and Ectopic Removal 12/16/13 
    BFP#3 3/14, Natural M/C 3/18/14 
    BFP#4 4/18/14, heard heart beat (164) 5/14/14, EDD 12/25/14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're looking for sun protection, I found one at Target. They have a few of the Carters ones as well as their CIrco (sp?) brand. 
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I bought one at BRU...but I wouldn't recommend for sun protection...I like the big hats better. But if you do buy one don't forget to sunscreen the back of your LOs neck! 
    1st BFP 10/11/11. MMC 9wks 3days.Measuring 6wks 1day D&C 11/15/11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers "http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jg1011jg1011 member

I just bought a kids hat with an adjustable Velcro back. Fits V great. He does have a head in the 90+% though...so.....lol.

All kidding aside, it does fit great. To it at Sports Authority. 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have a ball cap for LO from Old Navy that fits well. She mostly wears bonnets though because they stay on well and provide more protection. And ditto pp about sunscreen on the neck.
  • We have gotten them at Children's Place and Old Navy. I've seen them at Shopko, Target, and a few other department stores.

• Old Navy.  I have also seen a lot at local thrift stores. 
  • I have one from Walmart that is just simple navy blue. It fits DS's head but it slides down over his face a lot.

It is not a good cover from the sun though. It doesn't cover his ears or neck. Use a bucket hat for that, or one that has a neck cover (I plan on getting on of those soon).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"