TTC After a Loss

2 WW TORTURE!

13»

Re: 2 WW TORTURE!

• imagemandiroo:

Wow. I come home from the movies tonight and catch up on the board to find all this?! Why does all the fun ALWAYS happen when I'm not home?!? Thanks for the entertainment ladies. :o) Honestly, I'm surprised it's still here and not DD'd.

LOL mandiroo - perfect gif!  I am with you - I ALWAYS seem to miss the good stuff.  Always late to the party...

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Ok wow nelly lets dial it back a notch lets just give people a little slack all that was needed to be said was GL but there is a post for such thoughts and also if you get a BFP say your dues and please head to the other site since we that are trying are sensitive.

Also she is new we all learning the 1000 list rules on here. We all emotional and went through same crap so yes put your opinions but try and be little more delicate No one wants some one in our face any one that has gone through this is going to be "a little sensitive".

I am not trying to stir trouble but i was in same spot and i feel. we all just need to back off and be more understanding and more helpful. When i first came here the Blog did not stand out i was rudely told about it. Now i know plus my emotions are settling down some and i come here now and again to support others and find support. You are great ladies some very sweet and helpful others need some lessons in speech and manners.

A little less teeth lot more smiles ok ladies. This board i thought was for support for losing a baby not a high school atmosphere lets act like adults all off us and not try and offend each other. You my feel you are not being rude but ask your self how would i respond if some e wrote me that right after losing my baby. I am not on either side just like to see more positive stuff then negative. I come here to read your guys post to feel better not be put in a negative mood.

• Loading the player...
  • imagectilley7911:

Ok wow nelly lets dial it back a notch lets just give people a little slack all that was needed to be said was GL but there is a post for such thoughts and also if you get a BFP say your dues and please head to the other site since we that are trying are sensitive.

Also she is new we all learning the 1000 list rules on here. We all emotional and went through same crap so yes put your opinions but try and be little more delicate No one wants some one in our face any one that has gone through this is going to be "a little sensitive".

I am not trying to stir trouble but i was in same spot and i feel. we all just need to back off and be more understanding and more helpful. When i first came here the Blog did not stand out i was rudely told about it. Now i know plus my emotions are settling down some and i come here now and again to support others and find support. You are great ladies some very sweet and helpful others need some lessons in speech and manners.

A little less teeth lot more smiles ok ladies. This board i thought was for support for losing a baby not a high school atmosphere lets act like adults all off us and not try and offend each other. You my feel you are not being rude but ask your self how would i respond if some e wrote me that right after losing my baby. I am not on either side just like to see more positive stuff then negative. I come here to read your guys post to feel better not be put in a negative mood.

She was given a polite response on where to put her post. Did you read her responses? That is what generated the feedback. 

We have rules for a reason. It helps keep the board safe for everyone - both the people on here for one month and the people on here for years. 

But go ahead, support someone who in the four months since her introduction provided zero support AND (this is the important one) told us she is going to post her BFP here.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KMW08KMW08 member
    imagectilley7911:
    Also she is new we all learning the 1000 list rules on here. We all emotional and went through same crap so yes put your opinions but try and be little more delicate No one wants some one in our face any one that has gone through this is going to be "a little sensitive". I am not trying to stir trouble but i was in same spot and i feel. we all just need to back off and be more understanding and more helpful. When i first came here the Blog did not stand out i was rudely told about it. Now i know plus my emotions are settling down some and i come here now and again to support others and find support. You are great ladies some very sweet and helpful others need some lessons in speech and manners. A little less teeth lot more smiles ok ladies.

Ummm? Are you kidding? I'm not trying to stir anything with you and it's ok if you think I'm a biaatch after this.

But no, just no. It's not all bunnies and butterflies. The OP was directed where she should go, and she wasn't attacked. The brash stuff didn't come out until the OP argued back and referred to the majority of the board bitter.

If we coddled everybody, I would flucking shoot myself. Nobody is that dang happy to be all smushy to every poster who comes along.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• imagectilley7911:

Ok wow nelly lets dial it back a notch lets just give people a little slack all that was needed to be said was GL but there is a post for such thoughts and also if you get a BFP say your dues and please head to the other site since we that are trying are sensitive.

Hmm

Really?

I was new here at one point and guess what, I lurked and read the effing blog before I started posting.

Also, she was extremely rude when she was kindly told that this post belonged in the CT.

And, white knighting isn't cool.

• DCWJesDCWJes member
    imagectilley7911:

What if I smile with my teeth?! 

Just shut up. You make no sense, really. She wasn't attacked right off the bat. She got defensive and got her panties in a bunch. You need to take care of your side of the street instead of telling people how they need to act. 

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • LaTi07LaTi07 member
    imagectilley7911:

Ok wow nelly lets dial it back a notch lets just give people a little slack (Um, no. First of all, no one was rude to her until she brought out the claws. I would say retaliation was justified) all that was needed to be said was GL but there is a post for such thoughts and also if you get a BFP say your dues and please head to the other site since we that are trying are sensitive. .

Also she is new we all learning the 1000 list rules on here. We all emotional and went through same crap so yes put your opinions but try and be little more delicate No one wants some one in our face any one that has gone through this is going to be "a little sensitive". Again, no. You don't get to tell us how we react to something. Emotions run high on this board, true story, but it's not an excuse for being a total tool bag. She was told there was already a post about it so she could comiserate, she then went off the deep end. So I think this lecture is directed to the wrong crowd.

I am not trying to stir trouble (sure you weren't Confused) but i was in same spot and i feel. we all just need to back off and be more understanding and more helpful. When i first came here the Blog did not stand out i was rudely told about it. Now i know plus my emotions are settling down some and i come here now and again to support others and find support. You are great ladies some very sweet and helpful others need some lessons in speech and manners. Who voted you board monitor? 

A little less teeth lot more smiles ok ladies. This board i thought was for support for losing a baby not a high school atmosphere lets act like adults all off us and not try and offend each other. You my feel you are not being rude but ask your self how would i respond if some e wrote me that right after losing my baby. I am not on either side just like to see more positive stuff then negative. I come here to read your guys post to feel better not be put in a negative mood. Might I suggest you quit the board then? You're talking about a very sensitive board with very sensitive subject matter. There are going to be depressing topics. There are going to be board wars.

Please see my responses in bold/italics.

I would also like to add...Once upon a time we were all new. We all walked in and felt out of sorts. I know I sure as hell did. What a lot of us did (and any person with half a brain did) was sit back and get a feel for the board. Learn the ladies first. Ever heard the saying "Know your audience"? I got a feeling of how the board flowed. Did I ever get flamed? Yeah I did. Instead of acting like an immature child by name calling, I looked at what I did, recognized my error, apologized and made amends.

This isn't rocket science. This isn't hard. It's called common sense. Yes, people are emotional and reaching out and sometimes make mistakes, hell we all do, but being emotional is not an excuse for being a jerk. She was a jerk. I've spent the last 2 years on this board and I've grown very attached to a lot of the ladies and I'll be damned if I'm going to let some random person walk in and trash them.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• I could care less ok i was just trying to make a point that by doing the for 1 and for 2 crap is a little bullish that's my opinion i respect yours you respect mine i am not on either side i felt what has been said was harsh and yes she ponced some but was not the first. i'll let you guys continue with the cat fight. Or should i say the let the snake pit devour the mongoose. I was just trying to say everyone i mean every one not just the snake pit calm down geez sorry. I don't care to argue over silly things so good day.

Ex. what i would of said was "GL, and if you are there's a board to post your BFP. The women here are sensitive to that here. Also for post such as this there's a thread called the crazy train. Since you are new i thought it be helpful to let you know there's a blog here to let you know more about the board and the etiquette of it. Hope to get to know you more and your stay is short.

I will agree it is not cool and selfish to intro months ago then come back and be like i might be KU! she should be here to be supportive while trying to get KU the board is to talk about your ups and downs but also show support. To come and say you might be KU or you are trying and then if you are post your BFP and leave yea that's insulting. 

• imageDCWJes:
    imagectilley7911:

What if I smile with my teeth?! 

Just shut up. You make no sense, really. She wasn't attacked right off the bat. She got defensive and got her panties in a bunch. You need to take care of your side of the street instead of telling people how they need to act. 

Holy sh.it all of this. Did you even read what happened? The first response was not mean it stated a fact. She was directed politely to post somewhere else and she unleashed the crazy, very quickly I might add.
    Go polish your shiny armor and lurk for a while.
    Edit wording

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • EKGibsEKGibs member
    imagectilley7911:

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• imagectilley7911:
    I could care less ok i was just trying to make a point that by doing the for 1 and for 2 crap is a little bullish that's my opinion i respect yours you respect mine i am not on either side i felt what has been said was harsh and yes she ponced some but was not the first. i'll let you guys continue with the cat fight. Or should i say the let the snake pit devour the mongoose. I was just trying to say everyone i mean every one not just the snake pit calm down geez sorry. I don't care to argue over silly things so good day. Ex. what i would of said was "GL, and if you are there's a board to post your BFP. The women here are sensitive to that here. Also for post such as this there's a thread called the crazy train. Since you are new i thought it be helpful to let you know there's a blog here to let you know more about the board and the etiquette of it. Hope to get to know you more and your stay is short.I will agree it is not cool and selfish to intro months ago then come back and be like i might be KU! she should be here to be supportive while trying to get KU the board is to talk about your ups and downs but also show support. To come and say you might be KU or you are trying and then if you are post your BFP and leave yea that's insulting.nbsp;

I simply can't understand the majority of this post.

"As long as I live you will live. As long as I live you will be loved."

BFP#1 3/31/12 EDD 12/1/12,No HB 6/6/12 (14 weeks 4 days), D&C 6/11/12 (15 weeks 2 days)*Arabella Ann*

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 5/21/14 EDD 1/27/15 *GROW BABY GROW*

• imageRoxycc55:
    imagectilley7911:
    I could care less ok i was just trying to make a point that by doing the for 1 and for 2 crap is a little bullish that's my opinion i respect yours you respect mine i am not on either side i felt what has been said was harsh and yes she ponced some but was not the first. i'll let you guys continue with the cat fight. Or should i say the let the snake pit devour the mongoose. I was just trying to say everyone i mean every one not just the snake pit calm down geez sorry. I don't care to argue over silly things so good day. Ex. what i would of said was "GL, and if you are there's a board to post your BFP. The women here are sensitive to that here. Also for post such as this there's a thread called the crazy train. Since you are new i thought it be helpful to let you know there's a blog here to let you know more about the board and the etiquette of it. Hope to get to know you more and your stay is short.I will agree it is not cool and selfish to intro months ago then come back and be like i might be KU! she should be here to be supportive while trying to get KU the board is to talk about your ups and downs but also show support. To come and say you might be KU or you are trying and then if you are post your BFP and leave yea that's insulting.nbsp;
    I simply can't understand the majority of this post.

Umm yeah. Just trying to read that gave me a headache. I don't know if I need a stiff drink or Tylenol.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"