Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Feeling so off, just a vent (siggy w/ toddler)

I don't even really know what to say, we havn't really told anyone about the m/c.  Since we were so early.  It is just crazy that one day I was preg and the next not.  I hate that my boobs stll hurt.. I hate that there isn't a baby instead me.  DH and I were so excited and now nothing.  I'm done bleeding so the dr cleared me for sex again, but I'm scared to do it.  I don't know why.  I want to tell people so they understand why I've been so bla, but I don't know why I havn't.  I think I'm scared they will judge me for being sad for something that some women don't even know it happened to them.. Sorry if you have made it to the end of this crazy post... 

Come on Sticky baby!!
EDD 6/30/2016
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
M/C 4/20/2014
M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

Re: Feeling so off, just a vent (siggy w/ toddler)

• Options
    Everything that you're feeling is NORMAL. Be kind to yourself, it takes time to heal. And only time will help. I didn't want to talk to anyone either, i found that this board really helps, and I've been going to counseling every week which definitely helps. I've hidden pregnant women from my news feed on fb because i hate seeing them all happy and pregnant... It just takes time. I hope things start getting easier for you and dh soon. Sending prayers up for you!
  • Options
    I don't feel your post to be crazy at all. I think all of us here have or had similar feeling as you. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope this board can be a source of comfort for you. ((Hugs))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMaureene239:
    Everything that you're feeling is NORMAL. Be kind to yourself, it takes time to heal. And only time will help. I didn't want to talk to anyone either, i found that this board really helps, and I've been going to counseling every week which definitely helps. I've hidden pregnant women from my news feed on fb because i hate seeing them all happy and pregnant... It just takes time. I hope things start getting easier for you and dh soon. Sending prayers up for you!

Yes, what Maureene said.  Feeling connected to your baby is totally natural, even if your time together was short, it was still yours, and precious, and loved.  Come to us to vent and find support - we are here for you.  Thinking of you and praying for comfort...((Hugs))

Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!  Everything you said really means the world to me.. I have a counseling on Monday and my dr apt got moved to Weds.. *due to dr having a meeting..  Just to make sure everything is ok..  Really thank you girls.. so much

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options
    Totally not crazy. I am almost a month out. We only told a couple people and it feels weird not saying anything, but I feel like I can't. I am concerned about getting the right/wrong reaction. I'd rather not talk about IRL. I feel stupid still being sad, especially when I don't want to talk about it and hating the fact I haven't started my period yet. Its just an array of emotions that I think is all probably very normal. 
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Options
    I understand. I have no wise words, but I understand.
    27 y.o. Married since Sept 12.

BFP 5/20/13  m/c 6/27/13
    We will be TTC starting in August.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"