Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Update: today's d&c

Hi ladies, 

First, thank you, everyone, for your kind words on my post about the other day's experiences. They were very helpful and uplifting.  I had my procedure this morning and I had a very positive experience. Everyone at the hospital was just wonderful and so kind. I am in little pain, I just feel like I've done twenty-four hours of kegels... Things are just a little sore. Other than that, I have only had mild cramping and very light pink spotting. Praying it stays this way, as it would make it a little easier to get through, only time will tell. 

I hope that yesterday's comment about a d&e went well, and I will continue to pray for all you who are experiencing something similar. Hugs for everyone, and thank you for your kindness.  

Re: Update: today's d&c

• I'm so glad that your procedure went as well as it could. ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm glad it went ok, hoping for a speedy recovery for ya!
  • Loading the player...
  • INJSrbINJSrb member
    imageKelsey213:

I hope that yesterday's comment about a d&e went well, and I will continue to pray for all you who are experiencing something similar. Hugs for everyone, and thank you for your kindness.  

I'm so glad that everything went well; thank you for the update.

I had the D&E yesterday and my experience was very similar to yours.  Great, kind staff and an easy physical experience.  The emotions are, of course, something else, but that was to be expected.  Thank you for remembering me.

Best wishes. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • INJSrb,
    I am so glad you have a good experience, as good as something like this could be. Emotions have definitely been hard to deal with, I agree. Praying we can move forward to happier days and better news for each other. Hugs
  • I'm glad that things went smoothly. Sending prayers for quick healing and recovery.
  • Having my first procedure on Tuesday. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect. I found out I lost the baby on Weds and have to wait until Tuesday for the procedure. Have had so much bleeding and cramping the past few days. Is this normal?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"