Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ear pulling

My DD just turned 11 weeks today and has been tugging at her right ear for the past few days. She doesn't act as though it bothers her and hasn't shown any other signs of an ear infection. She also doesnt do it all the time but more so at conpletely random times during the day. I'm wondering if she could have possibly just 'found' her ears?

Re: Ear pulling

• leasajleasaj member
    At 2 mon appt I had pedi check my LOs ears because of the same thing...pulling. there wasn't anything wrong with them other than she realized they were there.
  • Mine does this all the time, 10 weeks... Holds them, tugs them, bats them... Thinking its a soothing/playing thing
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies!
  • My DS is 12 weeks today & has been tugging/holding his ears especially when he is asleep. He has been doing it for a few weeks now, but I think he realized they are there & likes to touch/feel them. He has no signs of an ear infection.

imageimage

• DD does this and it's a sign she's getting tired.  I thought maybe it was an ear infection but it's an early sign for her that she's getting tired.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"