Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Buried my baby today

I buried my sweet Lily today, it was the hardest thing I hope I ever have to do. I can't stand the fact that she's now at the cemetery it's now raining. I know she's with God, but I hope she's not wet or cold. : I also hate the fact that my breasts are full I can't feed her, I was so looking forward to that binding time.
I will say this experience has made my boyfriend I so much closer. It's almost painful to be away from him sometimes. I know that we have to to wait for me to heal, but it's so hard not to share intimacy right now, when we seem to need it most. I'm just so thankful for him. I have a wonderful support system, for which Im grateful. On a bright note, I saw a rainbow tonight, I like to think that was Lily, once again showing us her love beauty.

Re: Buried my baby today

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Its an awful experience to have to bury your baby. I am so thankful that you have a good support group and I pray they continue to be supportive over the coming weeks, months and years.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    I am so very sorry. Burying your baby is a horrible thing. I barely remember the day except for sobbing as my DH held me at the cemetery. Big hugs to you.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lots of hugs. Burying your angel is so so hard. I'm sure that rainbow was for you :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I know I can't say anything that will really help because I've been there too, and there's nothing worse! It rained the day I buried Lisy and I thought it was appropriate because the weather had no right to be good when I felt so awful! Just keep holding tight to your SO, you need each other more than ever now! ((HUGS)) 
  • Options
    Very sorry you had to do that today. It is the hardest thing to do. Please know she knows you love her and she sill be watching over you. HUGS

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I"m so sorry for your loss. I buried my twin girls, Allison and Lucy, on 6/6/13. My husband has been the only person that makes me feel better since it happened. The afternoon we buried them it was very rainy and when we left to get in the car to go to the cemetery, the sun came out and I like to think that was my girls :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"