Multiples
Options

Hello

Hello there grls! I am beyond ecstatic to be venturing over here and I pray that I get to stay for 9 months. All my history is in my siggy but in the short, we've struggled for two years with IF and are now expecting twins. DH and I were very anti twins thus only doing sET's. When that failed to work we threw the kitchen sink at it and transferred 2, one A+ and one A blasts. This cycle was a last minute decision, we were moving forward with using a surrogate. We are scared out of our minds and already worrying what we are going to do with two. I'm very happy to be here with y'all wonderful ladies and I hope I get to stay!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
    ~TTC since July 2010~
    CD3 Bloodwork:Normal 
    HSG-Clear 
    SA:Low Morph 
    IVF with ICSI #1: ER 12/16 (4 ER/3 Mature/0 Fertilized) 
    IVF with ICSI #2: ER 5/17 (4 ER/4 Mature/3 Fertilized)/ET 5/20 (2 embryos transferred)-BFN 
    IVF with PICSI #3: ER 9/8 (11 ER/8 Mature/7 Fertilized)/ET 9/13 (2 AA blastocysts transferred) 
    Beta#1, 9/26/12: 719 Beta#2, 9/28/12: 1,436 Beta#3, 10/1/12: 3,446
    1st u/s on 10/10/12: It's Twins! We found out on 12/16/12 that we were having two BOYS!
    C & D were born on 5/16/13 at 10:46 am and 10:47 am

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  Wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and I hope this is IT for you :)
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!!
  • Options
    welcome and Congratulations!!!! I've learned and laughed so much with the ladies on here. H&H 9 months to you!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on your miracles!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi Crystal - Welcome!  I recognize your siggy from the IF board.  We have the same dx.  Congratulations.  DH and I are scared too, but as the weeks go by, we are getting more used to the idea!

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Photobucket

IVF #1 was a success! Harrison and Brooke born at 37 weeks. 6lbs8oz and 6lbs11oz. Loving life as a MoM.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracles

• Options
    Congrats what is meant to be, is meant to be! I wish you a smooth pregnancy after all your trouble!
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! The idea of twins is really shocking at first but you do eventually get used to the idea!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"