Infertility

For those questioning doubling hcg levels

Refer please to the chart below from www.babymed.com. This totally calmed my nerves.

NORMAL HCG DOUBLING TIMES

HCG LevelDOUBLING TIME EXPECTED
Under 1,200 mIU/mlBetween 30 and 72 Hours
1200-6000 mIU/mlBetween 72 and 96 Hours
Over 6,000 mIU/mlOver 96 Hours

hCG levels rise during the first 6 to 10 weeks of pregnancy then decline slowly during the second and third trimesters.

On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: For those questioning doubling hcg levels

• Thanks for this!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you I read this earlier! Very helpful and reassuring!!! :)
    Five IUI 's and two 3 day IVF transfers and two chemical pregnancies. Unknown to me at the time was that I was hypothyroid and had endometriosis. All that heartache and money and I would have never gotten pregnant. Time for new RE. New RE found the thyroid and endo. I had another 5 day transfer in April when all 7 embryos arrested on day four. Transferred three morali and didn't conceive. Thyroid function is excellent now. DH SCSA came back perfect. Now for IVF number four in June 2013. I had two perfectly expanded blasts put back and five frosties! I have never gotten this far! Now to wait for blood test on 6/26. My heart is In my throat! Please let this work, BFP with HPT 7 days and 8 days after transfer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"