July 2012 Moms
Options

*Aylafsu88* PIP heavy!

Since we both planned to open gifts tonight and post, enjoy all!

Wesley loved all the stuff you sent. Thank you so much! Here he is with his Small Potatoes book. For those of you who don't know who the Small Potatoes are, your kid is missing out Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The little music boom box is adorable and he loves it! As show below Big Smile

The water bugs are perfect because he was in need of a bath toy. He thought they were fun! 

And not only did sweet little Evelyn think of Wesley, but she also thought of the new baby boy on the way! Here is what she got for him. How cute?!? 

So thank you again for all your thoughtfulness! Wesley and I sure appreciate it Smile

Re: *Aylafsu88* PIP heavy!

• Options
    Yay!  I am so glad he liked everything!  Evelyn loved her package and had a fun time pulling everything out and checking it all out.  She loves the sunglasses and I have a feeling that she is going to wear them out!  Thank you so much and happy early birthday!
  • Options

imageaylafsu88:
    Yay!  I am so glad he liked everything!  Evelyn loved her package and had a fun time pulling everything out and checking it all out.  She loves the sunglasses and I have a feeling that she is going to wear them out!  Thank you so much and happy early birthday!

That is so great! She wears the sunglasses so well. Adorable! Happy early birthday to Evelyn as well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehibiscus29:
    Huge small potatoes fan over here :)  The gifts look fun and the onesie is perfect!

Yay for another small potatoes fan! We laughed so hard watching those little clips at first, but they always made Wesley smile. Now he LOVES them. He will sit there forever watching those clips on youtube :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"