July 2012 Moms

Target Rainbow Party Supplies ON SALE

I was at Target tonight and they had the cutest rainbow party supplies ON SALE.  Don't you love those clearance stickers?  I got rainbow plates and glittery rainbow pointy hats and ribbon wands (which were full price at $2, but I just had to have some) and a "Happy Birthday" banner and some rainbow lanterns and my favorite thing of all, streamers that are rainbow stripped.  My kid's birthday is gonna look like a pride parade!  WOOHOOO

Re: Target Rainbow Party Supplies ON SALE

• Still very well priced! Ahhhhh I'm excited!
  • Please tell me the stuff averaged a dollar or two, because if you paid less then I feel stupid for shopping at WalMart and Party Galaxy. Didn't even think of Target for party supplies. Boo.

I'm surprised more people are doing the rainbow theme! Well ours is Pooh/Rainbow but still.

• Loading the player...
  • imageRTaylor12:

Please tell me the stuff averaged a dollar or two, because if you paid less then I feel stupid for shopping at WalMart and Party Galaxy. Didn't even think of Target for party supplies. Boo.

I'm surprised more people are doing the rainbow theme! Well ours is Pooh/Rainbow but still.

Oh yeah, it was about that, maybe more even.  Every pack of stuff was $2-$4, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"