February 2013 Moms
Options

If you've emerged from nap hell...

How did you do it? Or did naps all of a sudden get better on their own? We have been struggling with short naps (like 20 minutes) or refusal to nap at all for weeks and it's getting worse not better. I feel like I either need a new strategy/plan/routine or I just need to know there's hope. This struggle is really wearing me down and I go back to teaching in September and I want to enjoy my days with my baby, not stress about them! 

Re: If you've emerged from nap hell...

• Options
    Honestly it just got better on it's own... I hope the same for you!  They go through so many phases so i'm assuming your bad streak will end sometime!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member

imagejocgymnast72:
    How did you do it? Or did naps all of a sudden get better on their own? We have been struggling with short naps (like 20 minutes) or refusal to nap at all for weeks and it's getting worse not better. I feel like I either need a new strategy/plan/routine or I just need to know there's hope. This struggle is really wearing me down and I go back to teaching in September and I want to enjoy my days with my baby, not stress about them! 

dh and I were just talking about the same thing. We are both teachers and start back aug 10. We would like to get dd to a happier nap schedule and just when we think we got it, it all falls apart again. Night times have suddenly become difficult too. She wakes up and wants to play not sleep. She started waking every two hours. I hope this phases passes before we to back

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"